PDA

View Full Version : Haha! Check this out.

Trancelikestate
07-Aug-2009, 08:01 AM
Hope you guys dont get to bored with all the gta vids. :P heres a quik one with the south park map, and some peds i rigged today. Careful, it's kinda loud. hope you all enjoy.

MuryJEuGRuw

ProfessorChaos
07-Aug-2009, 03:55 PM
that looks like it could be more fun than the upcoming south park XBLA game.

i'm about to get a new computer, and will most likely finally getting around to checking out the wonderful modding that you've done on san andreas.

keep up the good work and thanks for posting all the NOTLD, F13, Halloween, South Park mods....

Trancelikestate
07-Aug-2009, 06:28 PM
thnx bud, no prob. :) theres a south park game coming out? haha. yeah it is fun. i havnt gone on a killing spree yet, but i will ;) modding is so much fun. i recommend it. ;)

Mr. Clean
08-Aug-2009, 12:19 AM
Great Modding....You got some great skills....teach yourself or have a teacher?

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2009, 02:09 AM
thnx mr clean. no teacher, taught myself.

Mr. Clean
08-Aug-2009, 03:10 AM
Thats' cool...I taught myself HTML and mIRC Scripting back in the day but failed miserably at Sand Box Editors and C++....Programing Language is probably called something else now that I haven't even heard of...but anyways...that's pretty sweet job with the South Park Characters...

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2009, 05:23 AM
thnx bud, yeah i actually just unlocked that skill, it eluded me for the longest time how to actually rig a model for animation.

darth los
09-Aug-2009, 07:03 PM
that looks like it could be more fun than the upcoming south park XBLA game.

i'm about to get a new computer, and will most likely finally getting around to checking out the wonderful modding that you've done on san andreas.

keep up the good work and thanks for posting all the NOTLD, F13, Halloween, South Park mods....

That's true tls. You ever think about doing this seriously? The talent and passion are obviously there.

:cool:

Trancelikestate
09-Aug-2009, 08:26 PM
well yeah i have. especially more recently because map packs are becoming so popular. i logged into x box live and i know the call of duty map packs are super popular. i thought, i could do that! so... as good as i am at other things, i should look into it. anyone know wheres a good place to start?

MikePizzoff
09-Aug-2009, 10:25 PM
Dude, seriously, everything you've modded on GTA:SA is awesome, however, you could have spent all that time creating the PERFECT zombie mod!!!

Trancelikestate
10-Aug-2009, 07:13 AM
Dude, seriously, everything you've modded on GTA:SA is awesome, however, you could have spent all that time creating the PERFECT zombie mod!!!

Thnx buddy! it always comes back to the zombies doesnt it? :p

darth los
10-Aug-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, it makes sense that a kick ass zombie mod would come from someone who loves the genre and has a passion for it.

I'm not knocking it but how kick ass would dead rising have been if one of us made it?

I'm certain it would have been a far superior game than what we got.

:cool:

Trancelikestate
10-Aug-2009, 07:21 PM
true, it kind of reminds me of BIG when tom hanks is a kid designing all those toys. ;)

Trancelikestate
12-Aug-2009, 08:17 PM
new video :)

H80fTyEuNjs