PDA

View Full Version : Obese Texas Inmate, Hides Gun In His Flabs Of Fat

darth los
10-Aug-2009, 05:56 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/08/george-vera-obese-texas-i_n_254644.html

Yeah, this is definitely a WTF!?!

I don't want to offend anyone so I'm not touching this one.

But I know a few of us here don't bother with such moral quandries. (Where's Kor when you need him? :lol:)

:cool:

EvilNed
10-Aug-2009, 05:58 PM
Someone make this guy a hero - NOW!

DubiousComforts
10-Aug-2009, 06:08 PM
"An obese inmate in Texas has been charged after officials learned he had a gun hidden under flabs of his own flesh."

"Twenty-five-year-old George Vera was charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility after he told a guard at the Harris County Jail about the unloaded 9mm pistol."

"The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday that Vera was originally arrested on charges of selling illegal copies of compact discs."

There is something about these three sentences that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Perhaps the gun wasn't hidden, it was simply "misplaced."

darth los
10-Aug-2009, 06:23 PM
Someone make this guy a hero - NOW!

I always say stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. You wouldn't believe How many jokes I've heard about exactly this sort of thing.

AcesandEights
10-Aug-2009, 06:24 PM
The rest of the world thinks we're fat, but we have really just been exploring another avenue for securing our 2nd amendment right. The right to keep and bear arms (and sweat excessively at a temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit).

darth los
10-Aug-2009, 06:35 PM
The rest of the world thinks we're fat, but we have really just been exploring another avenue for securing our 2nd amendment right. The right to keep and bear arms (and sweat excessively at a temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit).

I guess everything IS bigger in Texas.