PDA

View Full Version : Never slag work off on facebook...

Tricky
12-Aug-2009, 07:14 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5359/14037056.jpg

:lol::lol:

Theres a few girls where I work who are heading for that as well, not many of us really enjoy work but damn you keep it to yourself if you want to keep the money coming in!

bassman
12-Aug-2009, 07:18 PM
:lol:

That's classic....

krakenslayer
12-Aug-2009, 07:24 PM
That hilarious!!

My work actually monitors social networking sites looking for staff members who slag off the company or give away private information and disciplines people who do. Notice I'm not giving the name of my employer here... that because I'm gonna say it's fucking Orwellian! :sneaky:

capncnut
12-Aug-2009, 07:49 PM
Bwaaa, silly bitch! :lol:

AcesandEights
12-Aug-2009, 08:20 PM
Gotta say it's amusing. Reminds me of a big local blow up in the town I moved from this Spring wherein several town employees (some cops and others) were caught on facebook making some pretty horrible comments about a high level town admin. That didn't work out too well for them either.

Trancelikestate
12-Aug-2009, 08:31 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5359/14037056.jpg

:lol::lol:

Theres a few girls where I work who are heading for that as well, not many of us really enjoy work but damn you keep it to yourself if you want to keep the money coming in!

do you know this chick or did u just find that?

capncnut
12-Aug-2009, 08:35 PM
LOL, who would even admit to knowing that chick? :stunned:

Trancelikestate
12-Aug-2009, 08:51 PM
haha, true i suppose.

Tricky
12-Aug-2009, 10:49 PM

nah it was one of the emails circulating round my work today,its noone I know but appears to be genuine!

ProfessorChaos
13-Aug-2009, 01:07 AM
that is beyond awesome...what an ignoramus:lol::lol::lol:

blind2d
13-Aug-2009, 01:09 AM
Teehee! This sort of imbecility just makes my day! Hey look, I used a BIG word!

MinionZombie
13-Aug-2009, 10:19 AM
Bwaaa, silly bitch! :lol:
Spot on.

What a moron ... some people should be kept away from the internet for their own well being. :lol:

Boss man FTW!

MikePizzoff
13-Aug-2009, 12:12 PM
Haha! That boss showed her who's... boss. Fuckin classic.

EvilNed
13-Aug-2009, 03:21 PM
Buuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!!!

DubiousComforts
13-Aug-2009, 06:50 PM
This is the current reigning champ of Facebook-related retardism while at work:

Just Hurry Up & Die! (http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/08/06/just-hurry-up-and-die/)

This idiot not only managed to lose her job, but got the store shut down and herself hauled into court. All in a day's work.

Of course, none of that has stopped people from blaming it all on PETA.

Tricky
13-Aug-2009, 06:57 PM

Just Hurry Up & Die! (http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/08/06/just-hurry-up-and-die/)

This idiot not only managed to lose her job, but got the store shut down and herself hauled into court. All in a day's work.

Of course, none of that has stopped people from blaming it all PETA.

:stunned: jesus that is completely fucked up,especially the pic of her grinning with the corpses,poor things :(

DubiousComforts
13-Aug-2009, 07:05 PM
:stunned: jesus that is completely fucked up,especially the pic of her grinning with the corpses,poor things :(
I bet you're glad there is an ocean between yourself and us dopey Americans. ;)

Tricky
13-Aug-2009, 07:13 PM
I bet you're glad there is an ocean between yourself and us dopey Americans. ;)

To be fair theres things as bad & far worse go on over here, gangs of kids setting fire to escaped pets or strays in parks,throwing them off tower blocks etc,some peoples treatment of animals absolutely sickens me.
When I was in my teens my dad bought me an air rifle & I admit I killed dozens of rats,rabbits & assorted birds which I was encouraged to because they were vermin on the farm,and i enjoyed at the time, but I look back on now & feel sick with myself for it!I never tortured anything & never would though :(

Trancelikestate
13-Aug-2009, 08:26 PM
thats messed up dude. people are so wacked. someones gonna kill her ass.

MikePizzoff
13-Aug-2009, 08:34 PM

Of course, none of that has stopped people from blaming it all on PETA.

I literally feel slightly nauseated. I have a feeling she's going to be receiving quite a few ass kickings at parties. I sure as hell would instigate something if I saw her at a party.

capncnut
14-Aug-2009, 12:52 AM
I literally feel slightly nauseated. I have a feeling she's going to be receiving quite a few ass kickings at parties. I sure as hell would instigate something if I saw her at a party.
Wait until those PETA freaks get her address (and her mom's adress, and her mom's work address, etc) and start spying on her home via Google Earth. Her life is over for the next few years, trust me.