PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2 on tonight's Gametrailers TV

CoinReturn
14-Aug-2009, 03:42 AM
http://www.oxmonline.com/files/u17834/L4D_concept_14.jpg

Tonight's revealing episode of GameTrailers TV takes viewers inside Valve as we showcase brand new Left 4 Dead 2 footage, including a never-before-seen campaign that's quite literally a carnival of zombie action! We also deliver detailed information and new gameplay footage from Left 4 Dead's upcoming DLC - Crash Course, find out about the future of the Team Fortress 2 short films and the possibility of a TF 2 comic book, and host Geoff Keighley unleashes a flurry of Twitter user-questions on Gabe Newell. Find out about Valve's distance from the PS3, the progress of Half Life 2: Episode 3, Counter-Strike 2, and a whole lot more!

All of that and more is going down tonight at 12:30am ET/PT on Spike and you can catch the show after it airs on GameTrailers.com in glorious HD.

It's on in about an hour. Along with a mall, an abandoned carnival is the perfect stomping grounds for hordes of the undead.

capncnut
14-Aug-2009, 03:45 AM
dfgsdfgbsdgkjdfgbvdf :stunned:

Bone Daddy
14-Aug-2009, 08:20 AM
Left for Dead 2-

http://www.vocinelweb.it/faccine/confuse/pag2/60.gif

Danny
14-Aug-2009, 03:06 PM
they might have just made the best co-op shooter ever.

darth los
14-Aug-2009, 03:21 PM
Damn, just that one screencap of the carnival grounds has me searching for another pair of undershorts!! :hyper:

:cool:

Bone Daddy
15-Aug-2009, 08:51 PM
Here is a tease trailer from the new game due out No.17th.

Testify.

http://www.l4d.com/?sourceid=WKS19_Google_Left-4-Dead-2_Name_left-4-dead-2_Homepage

darth los
19-Aug-2009, 04:41 PM
Dude. All I can say about left 4 Dead is that it's the best shooter I've ever played. is that to say it's a perfect game. No.

Is it for everyone? No.

But different strokes i guess. Someone told me that they thought halo was the best ever And I just looked at them like they had two heads. But... you can't begrudge a man their opinion no matter how crazy it might seem to you.

if they want to play a sucky game with sub par graphics that's up to them.

bassman
19-Aug-2009, 04:52 PM
But different strokes i guess. Someone told me that they thought halo was the best ever And I just looked at them like they had two heads. But... you can't begrudge a man their opinion no matter how crazy it might seem to you.

I would have to say the same thing about Gears of War....

EvilNed
19-Aug-2009, 05:18 PM
And I'd say the same thing for Doom 1 and 2. :p

darth los
19-Aug-2009, 06:21 PM
I would have to say the same thing about Gears of War....

And I'd say the same thing for Doom 1 and 2. :p

Exactly my point.

They make these games differently to appeal to different tatses.

It's the same with dawn 78' and dawn 04'. :D

And yeah, doom sucks. :lol:

capncnut
19-Aug-2009, 06:25 PM
And yeah, doom sucks. :lol:
What's with the ENTER punching? :rolleyes:

DOOM does NOT suck, it is probably the first example of a decent FPS. Granted it's a dizzying slice of gore (just like Half Life 1) but even today, Doom 2 is a remarkable effort. WTF?

darth los
19-Aug-2009, 06:55 PM
What's with the ENTER punching? :rolleyes:

DOOM does NOT suck, it is probably the first example of a decent FPS. Granted it's a dizzying slice of gore (just like Half Life 1) but even today, Doom 2 is a remarkable effort. WTF?

I thought that was Wolfenstein but I'll defer to your expertise on that.

No offence though. :D

Andy
19-Aug-2009, 11:22 PM
Actually.. how dare you slag doom off. seriously.

That is the equivilent of someone coming on here and slagging dawn 78 off. Doom at its time was revolutionary, and although not the first FPS game it introduced almost everything we ascioate with the genre and set the bar for FPS games following it for years to come, still to this day, it also has a very strong and still growing fanbase.. id like to see if queers of war or gaylo 3 will be remembered 16 years after their release.

In fact i have ZDOOM installed on this computer and still play it occassionally.

Danny
20-Aug-2009, 12:31 AM
f everybody, portal is the best.

Exatreides
20-Aug-2009, 12:57 AM
Two words.

Counter
Strike