PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake - interview with Sam Lake (plus new footage)...

MinionZombie
20-Aug-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=081909_11

Popping a boner? I certainly am - word has come down that Alan Wake is done and they're just making little polishes to the game, the last itty-itty-bit of finish if you will.

Spring 2010 - woooooo!

This whole "light/dark" thing intrigues me too, looks like fun - but also I can imagine it becoming quite scary and tense too, like when you see him revving up that generator as the shadow figures come stalking for him.

I also really like this idea of the game playing kind of like a TV DVD box set, or something.

bassman
20-Aug-2009, 12:50 PM
The wait. is. killing. me.

:annoyed:

capncnut
20-Aug-2009, 12:59 PM
Golly, Microsoft ain't half gonna shift some consoles with this game.

Danny
20-Aug-2009, 03:01 PM
Golly, Microsoft ain't half gonna shift some consoles with this game.

yeah,cus we will probably play it till our 360's all red ring.;)

MinionZombie
20-Aug-2009, 06:03 PM
yeah,cus we will probably play it till our 360's all red ring.;)
:lol:

Although the apparent delay on going to PC is gonna hurt them in the fanboy seats I'd say, I don't think they're not ever put it on PC (especially after that video years ago banging on about Quad Core support), but delaying the PC version even further is harsh for those who pre-ordered it on the PC.

I've had it pre-ordered for the 360 since 2007 though, so there...

Bassman - tell me about it, as soon as I see a clip of the gameplay I just get all turgid. :sneaky::p

Danny
20-Aug-2009, 06:14 PM
actually ive avoided all the recent stuff as the release draws close, just so im experiencing it purely form the trailers that had me sold with the first tidbit back in, what?, 2005?

MinionZombie
21-Aug-2009, 10:34 AM
pfft, loser - you're missed out on like three-and-a-half buckets of awesome out there on teh webz. :D