PDA

View Full Version : Short films wanted for anthology - paid.

John Savoie
21-Aug-2009, 03:31 AM
The Zombie Chronicles, a zombie short story anthology that is coupled with a zombie DVD full of tales of the living dead and the post apocalyptic world made famous by George Romero.

2010 marks our first infection. We are looking for short stories and short films to include in our zombie anthology - The Zombie Chronicles, which will be a feature publication and DVD each year distributed through bookstores and online.

www.thezombiechronicles.com

Submission guidelines, payment etc.

MinionZombie
21-Aug-2009, 11:19 AM
Sounds interesting...

DjfunkmasterG
21-Aug-2009, 02:13 PM
in the words of Minion Zombie NOICE! :lol:

If I had a short film to submit, I would, but everything that started as a short turned into a feature.

John Savoie
21-Aug-2009, 03:54 PM
That is often the case when you are enjoying the work you do. Shorts are, often more of an effort than a feature when it comes to indie filmmaking (especially this genre).

Thanks for the positive feedback.

MinionZombie
21-Aug-2009, 05:06 PM
I think I would like to submit my short film "Signing Off" (which you can view on my YouTube Channel - linked in my signature) to your project, which seems like a cool thing to get involved in. :cool:

John Savoie
25-Aug-2009, 01:49 PM
Good work!

I'll be in touch with you via email.

Thanks,
John

-If anyone else has material online, be it clips, teasers or the full length product, that they wish to submit, just provide the link here.

feedingharry
23-Sep-2009, 12:27 AM
www.youtube.com/user/fallendogfilms

Nobody said taking care of a pet zombie would be easy!?!