PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Slim and PlayStation 3 Side-By-Side Comparison

darth los
21-Aug-2009, 03:32 PM
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/698563/X-Play-PS3-Slim-and-PlayStation-3-Side-By-Side-Comparison.html

:cool:

capncnut
21-Aug-2009, 03:36 PM
Wow, that's actually quite good looking. The Eva Mendes of consoles. :D

bassman
21-Aug-2009, 03:37 PM
I saw this last night while eating dinner and made me lose my appetite. It's only been a few months since I bought my PS3.:annoyed:

darth los
21-Aug-2009, 03:56 PM
Wow, that's actually quite good looking. The Eva Mendes of consoles. :D

But... I like the fact that my PS3 can serve as a stunt double for a George Forman Grill. :(

I saw this last night while eating dinner and made me lose my appetite. It's only been a few months since I bought my PS3.:annoyed:

Well, nowdays that's the nature of the beast. Take I pods for example. You shell out 300 bucks for one only to have them release a newer better model 6 months - a year later. MS did the same thing with the elite console. Atleast they had an excuse because everyone and their mother knows that the 360 was rushed to market and that the elite version was the one they should have released all along.

Danny
21-Aug-2009, 04:07 PM
i heard that my iphone, which is essentially a phone, mini mac pda and an ipod blended together was £300, my brother payed like £700 for an, at the top top of the range brick of a video i-pod, he had to take a loan out for the mother fucker! and now its a piece of crap.

CoinReturn
21-Aug-2009, 06:49 PM
I like the old console way better. The cheap finish on the slim model makes it look like a Chinese knock-off.

Danny
21-Aug-2009, 07:23 PM
I like the old console way better. The cheap finish on the slim model makes it look like a Chinese knock-off.

i concur, shitty spiderman 2 font aside i dig the shiny version.

MikePizzoff
21-Aug-2009, 11:16 PM

:lol: I can just picture you forking mashed potatoes into your mouth and then this comes on. Your mouth hangs slightly ajar as mashed potatoes peek out. Then you aggressively place your fork on your plate so hard, it could almost be considered a slamming of the fork, as you push your plate away, turn your head to the side, and sigh.

slickwilly13
22-Aug-2009, 12:29 AM
I am happy with my 1st run 60 GB model. It has the best features.

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2009, 10:42 AM
It still looks like a black, plastic brick to me...:p

As for the price, maybe Sony will now catch up a bit, goodness knows the price (and well, Sony themselves), have been their own worst enemy since they came out onto the market.

Albert Wesker
23-Aug-2009, 08:26 AM
If this was the model they released from the get go I would've bought one.The PSX is my all time favorite system because of all the memories and cool games and it made me partial to Sony.I bought a PS2 when it first came out and was happy but the whole PS3 launch was handled like shit by Sony,and the games available were fucking garbage on top of that it cost a hundred more than the Xbox.I bought a 360 and am totally satisfied with it and the games,it got the red ring over a year ago,called Microsoft and they replaced it in a week.Because of their fuck-up Sony lost the North American and I'm pretty sure the European market as well.

darth los
24-Aug-2009, 02:58 PM
i heard that my iphone, which is essentially a phone, mini mac pda and an ipod blended together was £300, my brother payed like £700 for an, at the top top of the range brick of a video i-pod, he had to take a loan out for the mother fucker! and now its a piece of crap.

Yeah, unless it's a holiday or b-day gift for my wife there's no way I would pay the "geek tax" for something that's going to be a couple of hundred dollars cheaper in a few months anyway.