PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a dream?

Trancelikestate
22-Aug-2009, 11:22 AM
That for some reason you cant really remember the details of, yet somehow it affects your mood for the rest of the day or perhaps even more? maybe even changes your opinion about something entirely yet your not sure why cuz you cant remember? i know i sound like a fat girl that eats to much ice cream but dude, seriously happens to me a lot.

Chic Freak
22-Aug-2009, 12:29 PM
That for some reason you cant really remember the details of, yet somehow it affects your mood for the rest of the day or perhaps even more? maybe even changes your opinion about something entirely yet your not sure why cuz you cant remember? i know i sound like a fat girl that eats to much ice cream but dude, seriously happens to me a lot.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean, but I am a girl who eats too much ice-cream ;)

Tricky
22-Aug-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah I sometimes have this, more so in my hormone driven teenage years though! I can vaguely remember a couple of occasions I had dreams where I was with girls from my class at school, they werent really dirty dreams, more like just kissing or something, but I couldnt look the girls in the eye or speak to them next day at school! Ive also had flashbacks to dreams sometimes & ive had to really think about it to remind myself it was a dream & not a real memory!

Trancelikestate
22-Aug-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah i've had those too tricky. i dunno it was just kinda lingering in my head all day yesterday. maybe someones trying to tell me something.

chicfreak, you may eat a lot of ice cream, but you def dont look fat. ;)