PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Is Evil

SRP76
24-Aug-2009, 08:44 PM
Just by sheer luck, I happened upon evil things afoot!

The White House website contains a list of all U.S. Presidents, and biographies for each of them. A pretty nice historical tool.

But SOME things are being purged from history, 1984-style.

This is hilarious. Check the page:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/theodoreroosevelt/

Now, see the list of clickies for all the Presidents on the right? Try to look up Harding.

It takes you to a "the Obama Administration has removed this article" page! I laughed my ass off at this.

Obama's trying to erase Warren G. Harding.:lol:

Jimmy Carter better watch his back, now!

MikePizzoff
24-Aug-2009, 08:50 PM
The page you requested wasn't found at this location. The Obama Administration has created a brand new White House website, and it's possible that the page you were looking for has been moved.

Moved, not removed. This happens with any website under-going construction.

SRP76
24-Aug-2009, 08:53 PM
Moved, not removed. This happens with any website under-going construction.

Yeah, moved to nowhere. No forwarding address, no clock, no phone, no money.

Like Marty's family - "erased...from existence!":p

What I'd like to know, is why is it only Harding? I haven't found any of the others "missing" yet.

DubiousComforts
24-Aug-2009, 08:55 PM
It takes you to a "the Obama Administration has removed this article" page! I laughed my ass off at this.
Warren G. Harding (http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/warrengharding/)

Remind me to invite you the next time I'm doing stand-up. The audience typically isn't as easily amused.

SRP76
24-Aug-2009, 09:00 PM
Warren G. Harding (http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/warrengharding/)

Remind me to invite you the next time I'm doing stand-up. The audience typically isn't as easily amused.

How does your link work, but the one on the site doesn't?

Ah, now I see. Your address has the "g" in it, while the link provided by the site does not.

DubiousComforts
24-Aug-2009, 09:12 PM
How does your link work, but the one on the site doesn't?

Ah, now I see. Your address has the "g" in it, while the link provided by the site does not.
The page is there, just didn't update the menu link properly. Send them an e-mail and help them out as a concerned citizen! :D

SRP76
24-Aug-2009, 09:21 PM
Done. Though it'll probably just get sent to their spam filter, since it's only about the website.

Of course, my name, address, and everything else was "required fields" in sending the e-mail. So if I suddenly stop posting here in the next couple days, you'll all know what happened. Obama sent his "people", and I ended up like Warren Harding!

DubiousComforts
24-Aug-2009, 09:32 PM
Of course, my name, address, and everything else was "required fields" in sending the e-mail. So if I suddenly stop posting here in the next couple days, you'll all know what happened. Obama sent his "people", and I ended up like Warren Harding!
Actually, if you show up here chanting "Obama's great, Obama's good, let us thank him for our food," then we'll really know something is afoul.

blind2d
25-Aug-2009, 01:34 AM
A foul? I love chicken! Weird about Harding, though. Wikipedia will save me!

Slain
25-Aug-2009, 02:54 AM
Done. Though it'll probably just get sent to their spam filter, since it's only about the website.

You wouldn't get "disappeared", but you'll probably get a bunch of spam from Michelle Obama though. (I emailed Obama for help with the Social Security Administration and that's all I got.) I clicked on the button with Whitehouse spam to stop receiving messages from them--nobody's come to whack me yet, but I have noticed cars tailing me from time to time :confused:

clanglee
25-Aug-2009, 03:50 AM
but I have noticed cars tailing me from time to time :confused:

That was me. . . . I think you're pretty. . . .

MikePizzoff
25-Aug-2009, 05:43 AM
That was me. . . . I think you're pretty. . . .

So that's how things are around here after dark, huh?