PDA

View Full Version : This is fake right?

EvilNed
25-Aug-2009, 03:12 PM
This one right here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVAV09-dQ8

Mike70
25-Aug-2009, 03:20 PM
if that isn't fake then i weep for the future of humanity.

hell, part of me wants, nay needs that to be fake. i really don't want to believe that anyone can be so mind shatteringly ignorant. SRP will probably come along now, correct me and point out that yes, people really are this titanically stupid.

darth los
25-Aug-2009, 03:47 PM
if that isn't fake then i weep for the future of humanity.

hell, part of me wants, nay needs that to be fake. i really don't want to believe that anyone can be so mind shatteringly ignorant. SRP will probably come along now, correct me and point out that yes, people really are this titanically stupid.

And I would agree with him. People in general are idiots. They can mimic, go through a routine and listen to talking points very well. But when asked to do critical thinking, take facts and figure it out for themselves it's a sad state of affairs.

:cool:

DjfunkmasterG
25-Aug-2009, 04:15 PM
I can't believe someone would do this to a friend. I mean WTF?

AcesandEights
25-Aug-2009, 04:38 PM
Pretty wretched vid, but I'm guessing it's a put on. Hoping it's a put on, anyway...:confused:

SRP will probably come along now, correct me and point out that yes, people really are this titanically stupid.

Dude, you should know by now that SRP isn't negative like that. :D

SRP76
25-Aug-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but I can't comment on the point of this video. My brain started to melt right around "but you're Indian, so why can't you be African?", and I had to stop watching.

MikePizzoff
25-Aug-2009, 05:42 PM
FLAGGED. I hope the YouTube people receive enough flags and remove the vid.

krakenslayer
25-Aug-2009, 05:53 PM
FLAGGED. I hope the YouTube people receive enough flags and remove the vid.

Not before I get a chance to see it, I hope. I'm at work and browsing the forum on my phone but can't watch the video cos my signal isn't very strong and it'd take ages to load.

I must confess I am a bit mystified...

blind2d
25-Aug-2009, 08:10 PM
Dude, this is OBVIOUSLY scripted. No way could it not be. Unless...... no, no way. It's just a dumb skit, not reality. Not even reality tv. Mmmm..... tv....

bassman
25-Aug-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but I can't comment on the point of this video. My brain started to melt right around "but you're Indian, so why can't you be African?", and I had to stop watching.

I'm with SRP on this one. I couldn't force myself to watch the entire video.:barf:

krakenslayer
25-Aug-2009, 10:45 PM
Dude, this is OBVIOUSLY scripted. No way could it not be. Unless...... no, no way. It's just a dumb skit, not reality. Not even reality tv. Mmmm..... tv....

Nah, it's real, I think. Those kids are too spotty and dumb to be such convincing actors.

Doesn't surprise me much - it's thanks to stuff like this that everyone thinks America is crazy and uncultured. And those kids, and their parents, and people like them, are to blame for it.

PJoseph
25-Aug-2009, 11:31 PM
The editing right on certain beats makes me think it's a put on to make a point about ignorance.

Otherwise they would have just let the camera roll...

pJ

Craig
25-Aug-2009, 11:53 PM
I stopped watching when one of them said 'but you look African'. Looked pretty real, but fake or not I'm really not up for infuriating myself right now.

slickwilly13
26-Aug-2009, 02:31 AM
Noticed some HotD members committing on youtube. *cough* Blind & Pizz*cough* I send an angry one as my alter ego, egotrip13. Better not be stage or I am going to feel like an ass after what I typed.

kortick
26-Aug-2009, 03:04 AM
They need to save her from going to Hell.
Its nice of them to do that.

Here is the new one just put up this week
where they take her to church.

And look at the part where Molly stands in
front of the sign that says
"Obama health care: Straight out of Hell"
and gives it the thumbs up at 6:04

Yes religious right, u have a new role model:
Molly the religiously intolerant Obama hater.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WTeaHybTx8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WTeaHybTx8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chic Freak
26-Aug-2009, 10:29 AM
The editing right on certain beats makes me think it's a put on to make a point about ignorance.

I was thinking that... quite possibly real footage but edited together by someone who wanted to highlight how stupid they were.

blind2d
27-Aug-2009, 02:40 AM
The go to a Catholic church, I notice....
Is this yet more evidence of stereotyping, or something else? YOU DECIDE, AMERICA! Cast your votes NOW, and we'll see whether the Indian girl actually IS Hindu, or if the white girl really WEARS glasses! 's fun, I swear!

clanglee
27-Aug-2009, 03:05 AM
The go to a Catholic church, I notice....
!

I didn't notice that. As someone raised Catholic. . that expecially pisses me off. No offence to any protestents on the board, but that sort of activity is usually reserved for Baptists and Pentacostals and the like. We Catholics aren't usually out there recruiting. And I was always taught to respect other religions and cultures.

I would love to think this is fake. It may be. . the Indian girl doesn't appear nearly as uncomfortable or pissed as she should be.

slickwilly13
27-Aug-2009, 05:31 AM
Their behavior reminds me of the radical Christian Republican groups in my area. It is dead on. They shun the non-Christian Republican groups in a very similar manner. And if you are a member of the gay Republican groups, then, well, you get the idea.

capncnut
30-Aug-2009, 03:20 PM
Couldn't be assed to watch it all. Saw about twenty seconds of the dumb prat talking at the beginning and that irritated me enough to not watch the rest.

Trencher
01-Sep-2009, 08:03 AM
My guess is that its a hoax. I did not bother to see the whole video but I have noticed that these two girls have provoked a lot of hate. Like two ignorant and naive chicks really are a problem for anyone. Fun to watch selfrightious people go after easy targets though.