PDA

View Full Version : The real life Dr. Tongue...

Wooley
22-May-2006, 01:28 PM
http://www.crazy****.org/Crash/Images/motorbike.jpg

Warning-GRUESOME-Warning

Gory as hell photo of a guy who put a blasting cap in his mouth and bit down on it as a bet. Dude looks a lot like Dr. Tongue from Day of the Dead. I know the photo says motorbike but the story I've heard was blasting cap. I also read that he lived, and the face was put back together again, somehow.

Click only if you want to see a really graphic photo. Not work safe.

Guess you'll have to cut and paste the link into your browser, and put in s--t in space of the asterisks.

EvilNed
22-May-2006, 02:03 PM
I feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he brought it onto himself. But damn, he'll never get laid again.

Adrenochrome
22-May-2006, 02:04 PM
http://www.crazy****.org/Crash/Images/motorbike.jpg

Warning-GRUESOME-Warning

Gory as hell photo of a guy who put a blasting cap in his mouth and bit down on it as a bet. Dude looks a lot like Dr. Tongue from Day of the Dead. I know the photo says motorbike but the story I've heard was blasting cap. I also read that he lived, and the face was put back together again, somehow.

Click only if you want to see a really graphic photo. Not work safe.

Guess you'll have to cut and paste the link into your browser, and put in s--t in space of the asterisks.
I've seen that photo on another gross-out sight (rotten.com, I think).......man, could you imagine????

slickwilly13
22-May-2006, 03:09 PM
What a dumbass! I certainly hope his bet covered his hospital expenses.

bassman
22-May-2006, 03:25 PM
WHAAAT? I'm sorry, But I just don't see how any living creature could still be alive after an accident like that...

Bunker65
22-May-2006, 03:48 PM
I feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he brought it onto himself. But damn, he'll never get laid again.

And we can be thankful for that. He won't be adding his dumbass seed to the gene pool. I mean we have enough we don't need any extra's :D.

EvilNed
22-May-2006, 03:59 PM
And we can be thankful for that. He won't be adding his dumbass seed to the gene pool. I mean we have enough we don't need any extra's :D.

Haha, now that you mention it, I guess this is a perfect "Survival of the fittest" situation! :lol:

Adrenochrome
22-May-2006, 04:16 PM
WHAAAT? I'm sorry, But I just don't see how any living creature could still be alive after an accident like that...
It's a hoax

TexasZombie
22-May-2006, 10:10 PM
It's a hoax

There's something up with the anatomy. The eyes are real enough, but not sure about the rest unless there's some massive swelling going on.

I don't see bone. There should be bone. And a nasal cavity.

TZ