PDA

View Full Version : Day of the Dead: Epidemic (new Web series) UGH!

DjfunkmasterG
27-Aug-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh it just gets better and better :rolleyes:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/33195/taurus-strike-again-day-dead-epidemic

bassman
27-Aug-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow that's lame.

Oh well.....maybe it will turn some people on to the original film/trilogy.

Mike70
27-Aug-2009, 12:22 PM
ridiculous. does anyone even remotely want to see this celluloid smegma? is there anyone who in the entire universe who didn't think craptagium was a wretched piece of mastadon shit?

why, why, why make more of this pap? is it just possible that someone, somewhere actually made money off of craptagium and figures if they got one over on zombie heads the first time around, they might be able to do it again.

i really wish that whoever is providing taurus with the capital to make their shitty "films" would please just stop enabling these hacks. i'm serious -please stop helping to make shit like this. there has to be something better that they can do with their money.

Spider Rico
28-Aug-2009, 02:33 AM
Holy Jesus... their first attempt at making a sequel wasn't even worthy to wipe our asses with. Not to mention it bombed worse than "Delgo" so why try to make more of this trash and insult our intelligence with using the title "Dawn of the Dead" again? It didn't work the first time and its not going to work now. :annoyed:

bassman
28-Aug-2009, 12:13 PM
I just received a Day shirt in the mail and it's a cool shirt, but I got a little disappointed when I saw that it was made by Taurus.:p

Mike70
28-Aug-2009, 01:09 PM
I just received a Day shirt in the mail and it's a cool shirt, but I got a little disappointed when I saw that it was made by Taurus.:p

tell us the truth jason - it was actually a craptagium shirt which you are now wearing proudly like a new suit of armor, daring anyone to say a bad word against your beloved taurus.:lol::lol::p

bassman
28-Aug-2009, 01:22 PM
tell us the truth jason - it was actually a craptagium shirt which you are now wearing proudly like a new suit of armor, daring anyone to say a bad word against your beloved taurus.:lol::lol::p

Guilty as charged. I like to hang it in the closet next to my Night 30th, Return of the Living Dead, and Dawn04 shirts.:D

Doc
30-Aug-2009, 08:53 PM
Guilty as charged. I like to hang it in the closet next to my Night 30th, Return of the Living Dead, and Dawn04 shirts.:D

Whats wrong with that shirt?:confused:

Looks like, the Day of the Dead name rape continues. God, I'm still holding hope one day there will be a good 'Day of the Dead' film that is churned out since, the original 1985. Looks like, I'm not getting that from Taurus.:annoyed:

bassman
30-Aug-2009, 08:55 PM
Whats wrong with that shirt?:confused:

Nothing according to most people. I was just refering to the fact that most of the regulars here know I don't like Return.

Doc
30-Aug-2009, 08:57 PM
Thats cool. I don't like it much either.;) Saw it once, it was ok but, never cared to see it again. I haven't seen it in like pfftt.....5 or 6 years. Never saw the appeal in those films.

Trencher
01-Sep-2009, 01:31 PM
Maybe they have learned from their mistakes? There is allways hope!