PDA

View Full Version : file under: glad that wasn't me...

Mike70
29-Aug-2009, 04:12 AM
i was watching the reds and dodgers game this eve (thrilling life, i know), when in the 3rd inning one of the reds hit a foul ball into the seats near the first base line. it would've been your run of the mill foul ball but the dodger first baseman really went after it and wound up going over the rail and taking out the folks in the first two rows.

now the reason for my post: to add insult to injury, a lady in the second row who got knocked about by the dodger first baseman hit the man standing in the row behind her causing him to dump one of those giganto beers you can get at stadiums all over her. i felt bad for the lady but couldn't help laughing. she was absolutely drenched in beer. it looked like she had just gotten out of a swimming pool. the reds ushers did bring her some towels from the clubhouse and a dry shirt but still, i don't think that's the way she planned on spending her evening at the ball game.:lol:

bassman
29-Aug-2009, 02:11 PM
I actually had someone spill a whole beer on me at a concert once. It was an outside show in the fall, so I ended up getting a cold a few days later.:dead:

She's lucky she didn't get hurt by the all or the player flying over the rail. I've seen lots of people get taken out by the emc because of stuff like that...

BTW....I thought I was the only person here that liked baseball? I remember everyone else calling it a "gay" sport.:rolleyes:

Mike70
31-Aug-2009, 01:49 PM
BTW....I thought I was the only person here that liked baseball? I remember everyone else calling it a "gay" sport.:rolleyes:

i think those folks might be letting their own sexual confusion color their judgment.

if there is a "gay" sport in the world it is football (american). tight ends, wide receivers, cornerbacks. the quarterback gets to put his hands up the center's ass and the players just love piling on to one another and rolling around. now that sounds gay.