PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Movie, Not Sure if it is a George Romero Movie

pookie
02-Sep-2009, 12:31 AM
There is a zombie I watched not long ago about 2 boys, I think one of them is named Steve, stole a dead guy from a laboratory and hid him in Steve's house. They got in trouble for it. A dog in the movie became a zombie. Steve got bit on the leg during the last part of the movie and became a zombie. I think it is called _______ of the dead.

Can anyone name this movie with the information I gave?

bassman
02-Sep-2009, 01:16 AM
Definitely not Romero. But other than that I can't help you...

GRMonLI
02-Sep-2009, 04:03 AM
There is a zombie I watched not long ago about 2 boys, I think one of them is named Steve, stole a dead guy from a laboratory and hid him in Steve's house. They got in trouble for it. A dog in the movie became a zombie. Steve got bit on the leg during the last part of the movie and became a zombie. I think it is called _______ of the dead.

Can anyone name this movie with the information I gave?

The movie is called C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097001/

pookie
02-Sep-2009, 08:39 AM
It is not bud the c.h.u.d.

clanglee
02-Sep-2009, 09:38 AM

Sounds like Bud the CHUD. . . Could be night of the Creeps tho. . .

GRMonLI
02-Sep-2009, 01:45 PM

"A couple of teenagers break into a secret government science lab and steal a frozen corpse for a high school prank and accidently awaken the corpes which turns out to be a CHUD, ironically named Bud, who goes on a killing spree and making his victims also canabalistic CHUD's and its up to the teens to stop him." The lead characters name is Steve Williams played by Brian Robbins and his Mom's poodle gets turned into a zombie.

Did you check out the IMDB link I posted????????

Mike70
02-Sep-2009, 01:54 PM
here is the trailer for bud the chud:

C7tv8qZnvLc

is this it?

if not the only other movie i can think of off the top of my with a dog in it is "night of the creeps." the dog gets infested with the alien worms, beomes zombiefied and ends up infecting a bus crash full of frat dicks.

pookie
02-Sep-2009, 06:33 PM
That is it! Thanks! After watching the video of it, I knew it was it!

GRMonLI
03-Sep-2009, 04:27 PM

Don't be so quick to say no. :lol:

darth los
03-Sep-2009, 04:35 PM

Yeah dude it is. lol

I actually have a fondness in my heart for that film. There weren't many zombie film coming out at that time. Not that it's a good film or anything. I'm just fond of it.

:cool:

Zombie Snack
04-Sep-2009, 12:34 PM
campy...campy...campy

darth los
04-Sep-2009, 12:49 PM
campy...campy...campy

I agree. But aren't virtually all zombie films the same way?

:cool: