PDA

View Full Version : Zombie walk, meet George, watch NOTLD

snowwarrior
04-Sep-2009, 01:09 PM
Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but...same day as Survival premieres at TIFF:

http://www.gengo.ca/events/2009-toronto-zombie-walk-directors-cut-edition/

bassman
04-Sep-2009, 01:19 PM
Damn you, Canada!

All the good stuff happens up there.:p

darth los
04-Sep-2009, 01:43 PM
The magic used to happen in pennsylvania. :(

Dammit!! Do we have to outsource EVERYTHING nowdays?

:cool:

snowwarrior
04-Sep-2009, 04:23 PM
This might sound like I'm rubbing it in but, honest I'm not. Met Max Brooks last weekend at Fanexpo in Toronto. Savini was supposed to be there too but he had to cancel. Isn't it a common thread amongst survivors in Dead films to head to Canada? They might want to re-think that one since our winters have been alot milder than they used too! Penn is still the birthplace of modern day zombie films and it always will be. I've been a fan since 79 and I never imagined production (and George) would move up here. If any of my fellow members are planning a vacation in Toronto let me know and I'll help you to find previous shooting locations.

Cartma7546
06-Sep-2009, 12:07 AM
Damn you, Canada!

All the good stuff happens up there.:p

you're right i live down here in san antonio and the best thing i've got to do was meet Tom Savini when the Dawn remake came out. Looks like its back to pushing drugs so i can get a plane ticket to canada

snowwarrior
06-Sep-2009, 02:22 AM
Whatever you gotta do to get up here, you won't regret it. We usually have another zombie walk here in October that coincides with a horror film fest.

darth los
08-Sep-2009, 05:59 PM
you're right i live down here in san antonio and the best thing i've got to do was meet Tom Savini when the Dawn remake came out. Looks like its back to pushing drugs so i can get a plane ticket to canada

Just don't sell them all dude. I mean what are you going to do for fun up there once the event runs it's course? It is Canada after all. :p

:cool: