PDA

View Full Version : OK...I think Next Year Would Be Better

Night2008
05-Sep-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello there!

I have looked at my finances, and unfortunatly, there is not enough time or funds right now to be able to attend the Horror Convention to meet Judy Ridley...

I live in Oregon and Pennsylvania is on the other side of the country from me LOL
If I was to make a major trip, I would want to do more than just go to the Convention too. I would definatly want to go and check out the Cematary, and the surrounding areas to where the film was made. I would also want to go and check out Evans City, Pittsburgh.

I really want to go to the conventions as well, I especailly want to meet Judy O'Dea, she was always my favorite.

I have also never done any of this convention stuff before, so its all new to me, but something that I have been wanting to do for this for years now.

I would love to get some tips from other fans and their experiences, and all of that fun stuff.

I would want to make this trip for 3 or 4 days, there is no way I can do something like this on short notice, so a year to prepare would be fantastic

I am looking forward to hearing back from everybody.

Tommy

3pidemiC
05-Sep-2009, 09:48 PM
Which one are you referring to?

krakenslayer
05-Sep-2009, 09:52 PM
Which one are you referring to?

The NOTLD fest in Evan's City. The one Gary Streiner (gary on the forum) is hosting.

Night2008
08-Sep-2009, 05:06 AM
How much does it cost to get into the conventions?
How does autographs cost?
What does the conventions consist of?

I have never gone and I have lots of questions, can someone email me: tommy_sparkle@yahoo.com

Thanks so much

Tommy