PDA

View Full Version : How Iconic Movie Characters Would Deal with a Zombie Attack

Thorn
14-Sep-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.zombiesornot.com/article/how_iconic_movie_characters_would_deal_with_a_zomb ie_attack/

If you have not seen it yet well worth the read, I found it quite funny. Some language makes it possibly NSFW.

AcesandEights
14-Sep-2009, 04:10 PM
Haha! Good work reading, I can already tell this will be enjoyable. Thank you for sharing, Thorn!

JDFP
14-Sep-2009, 04:56 PM
Personally, I think a season of "24" in which Jack Bauer has to fight against a zombie outbreak would be absolutely brilliant. Zombies V. Jack Bauer, that would be beyond awesomeness...

j.p.

sandrock74
14-Sep-2009, 07:37 PM
Awesome! :cool:

MoonSylver
15-Sep-2009, 01:22 AM
In reference to Tony Montana:

"Physically, there's less to worry about, as Tony Montana has the most hitpoints ever."

:lol::lol::lol:

blind2d
16-Sep-2009, 12:50 AM
Nice, but I wish they would do more...

clanglee
16-Sep-2009, 03:46 AM
In reference to Tony Montana:

"Physically, there's less to worry about, as Tony Montana has the most hitpoints ever."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I found that pretty damned funny as well. That should be on a tshirt.

SRP76
16-Sep-2009, 05:22 AM
Nice, but I wish they would do more...

I agree. And get rid of some of the ones they did (how in hell is someone from Dirty Dancing "iconic"?!).

Dirty Harry. Bring it on.

Thorn
16-Sep-2009, 12:50 PM
Agreed, and how bizarre that this is posted and in it Patrick Swayze dies, and the next day he does.

AcesandEights
16-Sep-2009, 02:16 PM
how in hell is someone from Dirty Dancing "iconic"?!

Sir, you go too far! Say what you will about the MTV generation, but leave Baby in the corner.

And, yeah, they really need to do some other films, though I like that they covered some that weren't terribly obvious choices.

Or, we could start an ad hoc contest and do our own :skull:

Thorn
17-Sep-2009, 03:37 PM
I like the idea off doing our own that could be really entertaining discussion and debate.

sandrock74
17-Sep-2009, 06:41 PM
I agree. And get rid of some of the ones they did (how in hell is someone from Dirty Dancing "iconic"?!).

Dirty Harry. Bring it on.

I would agree with you about Dirty Dancing for sure, except for one thing...wasn't Jerry Orbach in it? That's friggin' Detective Lenny Briscoe! He always carried a gun AND had a humorous quip for every occassion. He could be useful.

I also favor Dirty Harry!

AcesandEights
17-Sep-2009, 06:59 PM
Really? I was thinking about Dirty Harry in this scenario earlier this morning and all I could come up with was him using that "Do you feel lucky punk?" line.

Dirty Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?'

Zombie #7: *Moooooooooan*

Zombies killed 6. "Dirty Harry" Callahan zombified.

I mean, anybody who's named Harold Francis has an automatic strike against them when it comes to surviving a zombie apocalypse scenario. Plus, I think we all know that this particular wiry-framed character will look good as a zed, at any age.

deadpunk
04-Nov-2009, 05:15 AM
Napoleon Dynamite
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/Schwebekopfdoktor/napoleon-dynamite.jpg

The Set Up
Napoleon's grandmother goes out of town and leaves him and his brother in the care of their uncle. Unfortunately, Uncle Rico's breast enhancement cream has a strange chemical reaction that soon has soon has Napoleon's small western town crawling with the Living Dead...

Available Weapons
Nunchucks. Sure, Napoleon can't use them for shit, but it never gets old watching a guy whack himself in the happy sac repeatedly.

Napoleon is also a master of the tether ball. Hey, it worked for Shaun, right?

Allies
Napoleon happens to be friends with the only mexican in town, and Pedro's cousins are a pair of low-riding, bandana sportin' bad asses.

Napoleon's brother Kip has also brought his internet girlfriend to town. Lafawnduh is a serious inner city bitch with a taste for bling and cousin that mixes his own rap music. It's not supporting the stereotype to assume she's packing heat. Girlfriend clearly took that Greyhound bus to town to avoid the scrutiny of airport security.

Uncle Rico is pretty swarthy with a football too. Sensing that there's money to be made with a black market 'organ donation' ring, he's quick to jump in the fray and start taking out shamblers Flash Gordon Style.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/maurichka/napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Defensive Situation
Not bad. Thanks to his stuck in the 80s mindset, Napoleon is pretty quick to employ all the mad skills he has picked up from MacGyver reruns and trick out Uncle Rico's motorhome into something the A-Team wishes they had...

Mental and Physical Toughness
Well... he's used to being bullied on a regular basis, which has made him a hardened individual. He's also just oblivious enough that he might be able to convince the LD that he's one of them.

Final Verdict
With teeth like that, this guy is born to be a zombie.

:D I had to try one of these.

Graebel
04-Nov-2009, 06:32 PM
Dirty Harry....meh

Give me Ripley any day of the week. After xenomorphs zombies would be a walk in the park.