View Full Version : Left 4 Dead Wiki Info

darth los
14-Sep-2009, 05:08 PM
For anyone interested in the game and sequel there's some good tidbits here I hadn't seen before. Enjoy. ;)

http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Course

:cool:

Danny
14-Sep-2009, 05:35 PM
its a slow day for videogames when people are linking wikipedia :lol:

dont think im paying for crash course, waiting for left4dead 2.

darth los
14-Sep-2009, 06:21 PM
its a slow day for videogames when people are linking wikipedia :lol:

dont think im paying for crash course, waiting for left4dead 2.

LOL.

I had no idea they hd a seperate gaming section. You know how this time of year is for video games hells. We goota work with scraps until the holidays !!

In any case is was good to see previews of the a couple of the campaigns in the sequel. Damn man, I think the last time I was this thirsty for a game was about 5 years ago when I was waiting for the kotor sequel and RE 4.

AcesandEights
14-Sep-2009, 07:12 PM
LOL.

I had no idea they hd a seperate gaming section. You know how this time of year is for video games hells. We goota work with scraps until the holidays !!

Nah, just till next month. A fair amount of stuff coming out soon.

Danny
14-Sep-2009, 07:18 PM
Nah, just till next month. A fair amount of stuff coming out soon.

eh, for me for the rest of the year only brutal legend, left 4 dead 2, odst and bayonetta really stand out for me, almost all the big hitters are put back to q2 2010.

SymphonicX
15-Sep-2009, 08:55 AM
2 levels to this map? better for versus mode?

Bit cheap if you ask me. Vs mode is shite....sustained campaigns are the only way to go...2 levels....what a con!

Danny
15-Sep-2009, 12:14 PM
2 levels to this map? better for versus mode?

Bit cheap if you ask me. Vs mode is shite....sustained campaigns are the only way to go...2 levels....what a con!

oh then you sir have never got 8 friends in vs, all in the same party chat, half whispering "im on the roof next to yooou" and the other half going "oh jesus-fuck-shit-fuck!", working out a proper little plan, where every jump or shock leads into another is priceless fun. like sending a hunter to jump past them first and ten run away, whilst a smoker grabs them from behind, leading them back under a bridge or something, which the boomer stands on top of and vomits on them then the two hunters pounce them, instant win.
follow that and you can get a good 21 barfs out of a boomer.

SymphonicX
15-Sep-2009, 12:47 PM
I never play it, don't enjoy playing as infected much less enjoy the swapping of teams, you can't get a feel for it...its my least played mode....

darth los
15-Sep-2009, 01:34 PM
oh then you sir have never got 8 friends in vs, all in the same party chat, half whispering "im on the roof next to yooou" and the other half going "oh jesus-fuck-shit-fuck!", working out a proper little plan, where every jump or shock leads into another is priceless fun. like sending a hunter to jump past them first and ten run away, whilst a smoker grabs them from behind, leading them back under a bridge or something, which the boomer stands on top of and vomits on them then the two hunters pounce them, instant win.
follow that and you can get a good 21 barfs out of a boomer.

I never play it, don't enjoy playing as infected much less enjoy the swapping of teams, you can't get a feel for it...its my least played mode....

I was gonna agree with symph. Yes vs. can be tons of fun but they want us to buy into the notion that it's in our best interests to have only two levels which is bullshit. How is two levels better than 5? We're all grown ups here, if I want to experience just a couple of levels the game gives us that option. This is now the second release of dlc that falls short. So in just about a year they give us a lighthouse and two levels of a campaign.

That's where I agree with symph. What a gyp. With that said I'm buying it on day 1.

Anybody have a clue to when that's gonna be though? :confused: