PDA

View Full Version : Who still plays L4D on xbox?

Andy
15-Sep-2009, 09:42 PM
Me and Capn trying to organise a game tonight but no-one seems to be online who still plays, so if any of you guys out there do still play we need to organise a time and get some online games going like the old days.

Hellsing and Darth... im looking at you two :shifty:

krakenslayer
15-Sep-2009, 10:26 PM
Old days... Jesus, I haven't even gotten around to buying this game and its already passe... :(

AcesandEights
15-Sep-2009, 10:52 PM
Me and Capn trying to organise a game tonight but no-one seems to be online who still plays, so if any of you guys out there do still play we need to organise a time and get some online games going like the old days.

Good luck! It sounds like fun and with more notice I may be able to skew my schedule to game with you folks (factoring in for funky time zone madness) some day.

Now, Darth is certainly a usual suspect for L4D. I see him playing it all the time.

Danny
15-Sep-2009, 11:29 PM
sorry dude my lives expired and im finding trouble reasoning the price of a game for something i rarely use.

Trancelikestate
15-Sep-2009, 11:43 PM
i have an account still and am willing to play. :P

Skippy911sc
16-Sep-2009, 02:07 PM
I play once and a while...that and Gears 2...can't wait for some new DLC though

darth los
16-Sep-2009, 03:47 PM

Dudes !! I'm online playing L4D Literally almost every night. Like I told cap just send me a friend request and I'm ready to roll whenever you guys are.

P.M. me and we'll set something up. I'll be the only one with an American/Puerto Rican/ Brooklyn accent !! lol

:cool:

Now, Darth is certainly a usual suspect for L4D. I see him playing it all the time.

See!?! Told Ya.

DeadJonas190
17-Sep-2009, 06:18 AM
Send me a friend request and we can play sometime, I don't play a lot anymore, but am still willing to hop on and play. Most of my friends still have the game so we could probably get a good game going sometime.

My tag is Recluse189

capncnut
17-Sep-2009, 06:37 AM
I've had a lot of minor probs the last few days. I WILL be on tomorrow. Im CapnCnut. Add.

darth los
17-Sep-2009, 07:00 PM
I've had a lot of minor probs the last few days. I WILL be on tomorrow. Im CapnCnut. Add.

Will do brett. I already added andy last night. I'll be free tommorrow night at around 8 New York time so if you guys are actually going to do this P.M. me or send me a friend request tonight.

I have a big day tommorrow but anytime friday or saturday will be cool. Just give me like a days notice. Thnx.

And can we PLEASE actually do this this time? :(

We can brush up our skills in time for the release of crash course...ahem...."campaign". I've recently gotten into vs. mode alot and I'll be damned if that doesn't get as hard as expert sometimes.

I've had a lot of minor probs the last few days.

I think they call that life Brett. :p

I'm just breaking your balls dude. :lol:

If you need to talk you know I'm here. Wouldn't be the first time we've tackled life issues.

slickwilly13
19-Sep-2009, 10:51 PM
Just purchased the game cheap today.

darth los
21-Sep-2009, 03:33 PM
Just purchased the game cheap today.

Yeah, I just got it from gamefly for about 22 bucks for my son. It's crazy how the game of the year edition still sels for 60 though. :stunned:

capncnut
21-Sep-2009, 11:52 PM
Too busy playing Mass Effect.

Danny
22-Sep-2009, 12:03 AM
Too busy playing Mass Effect.

ive been playing that lately myself, shootings jankyier than i remember but finding a meteor, investigating the ruins and finding a team of researchers turned into husks makes for a cool mini stop point.

slickwilly13
22-Sep-2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah, I just got it from gamefly for about 22 bucks for my son. It's crazy how the game of the year edition still sels for 60 though. :stunned:

Actually, I did buy the Game of the Year Edition. It is already on Platinum hits for $30 at Best Buy. :cool:

Danny
22-Sep-2009, 12:31 AM
Actually, I did buy the Game of the Year Edition. It is already on Platinum hits for $30 at Best Buy. :cool:

not to be rude but why?, i thought the only things added were two patches that took a couple of minutes to download, seems a bit of a waste when that could have been usd to buy an arcade game too.

slickwilly13
22-Sep-2009, 01:02 AM
I wanted a new copy and if memory serves me right, I could not find a regular edition in my area when the g.o.t.y. version came out. When the regular edition dropped in price it was grabbed very quick. And I do believe the newer edition debuted around $50-$60 new. So, I did not bother buying the game at the time. When I saw it drop to $30 I grabbed it. Plus, my financial situation at the moment is not bad. $30 is pocket change to me. Just to be honest.

They added the Survivial Pack to it which is free anyways.

capncnut
22-Sep-2009, 01:05 AM
They added the Survivial Pack to it which is free anyways.
Yeah, not tried that yet.

darth los
22-Sep-2009, 04:03 PM
Moral of the story? If you got it, waste it. :p

Andy
29-Sep-2009, 03:28 PM
Got the crash course DLC downloading now.

darth los
29-Sep-2009, 03:57 PM
I wish I could have done the same dude. I tried to download it but the bastards wanted 800 points for it.!!!!

Andy
29-Sep-2009, 04:45 PM
I wish I could have done the same dude. I tried to download it but the bastards wanted 800 points for it.!!!!

560 points here in the uk :cool:

just bought it.

capncnut
29-Sep-2009, 08:41 PM
Just got off from a few frantic rounds with Andy. It's a bit short but totally worth the 560 points. Oh and health is shockingly low.

Gonna go back for a bit more later. ;)

Andy
29-Sep-2009, 09:18 PM
Just got off from a few frantic rounds with Andy. It's a bit short but totally worth the 560 points. Oh and health is shockingly low.

You know i think there was definatly more first aid kits on our second playthrough than on the first.

darth los
30-Sep-2009, 04:09 PM

You know i think there was definatly more first aid kits on our second playthrough than on the first.

But boy did they make up for it in upgraded weapons huh? It seemed like everywhere i turned there they were, along with pipe bombs, gas cans and molotovs. Even pills were there on average, imo. But yeah, there was a disticnt health pack shortage.

Of course on our first couple of playthroughs we just went around exploring. There's alot of open areas but really nothing there. I see what they mean now about how it was tailored for versus play.

ARound hour #3 I started to get bored with the campaign already and suggested that we just play one of the old campaigns. I did love the last part though when you had to keep restarting the generator, that was different than any of the others and might have been a preview of some of the things we're going to see in the sequel.