PDA

View Full Version : Real life zombie

MikePizzoff
16-Sep-2009, 07:02 PM
Check out this dude's tattoo's and the interview with him. He's having his whole body tattoo'd so he can look like a zombie. I actually think the majority of his ink is really awesome. Thoughts?

http://www.bizarremag.com/weird-news/tattoos-body-art/7173/zombie_boy.html

bassman
16-Sep-2009, 07:05 PM
His body is pretty cool. Not that I would ever do anything like that...but it's cool on him.:p

The face seems a bit much, though. I think he should've gone for some sort of wound on his face rather than the skull/brain...

Mike70
16-Sep-2009, 07:06 PM
that's creepy, but then again i cannot stand tattoos and would find it creepy no matter what.

tattoos, much like having any sort of facial hair, are a complete non-starter for me.

MikePizzoff
16-Sep-2009, 07:09 PM
The face seems a bit much, though. I think he should've gone for some sort of wound on his face rather than the skull/brain...

I agree with you 110%.

tattoos, much like having any sort of facial hair, are a complete non-starter for me.

Guess we'll never have that getaway to Ranco Como.

AcesandEights
16-Sep-2009, 07:23 PM
Damn, that does seem like good quality ink work. Though I'd consider getting a sleeve, whole body is definitely too extreme for my tastes.

Mike70
16-Sep-2009, 07:24 PM
Guess we'll never have that getaway to Ranco Como.

okay dude, you've completely lost me here. this is going over, under and around my head all at the same time.

MikePizzoff
16-Sep-2009, 08:08 PM
okay dude, you've completely lost me here. this is going over, under and around my head all at the same time.

An attempt at a joke that went foul.

Rancid Carcass
16-Sep-2009, 11:04 PM
Hmm... I wouldn't want to be him during the zombie apocalypse - he is soooo screwed. :lol:

Mike70
17-Sep-2009, 12:14 AM
Hmm... I wouldn't want to be him during the zombie apocalypse - he is soooo screwed. :lol:

trigger happy humans could present a formidable problem...

MoonSylver
17-Sep-2009, 12:24 AM

Hey you just described me! :lol:(Only one tattoo on my chest though & the beard is well trimmed...usually...):D

Mike70
17-Sep-2009, 01:10 AM
Hey you just described me! :lol:(Only one tattoo on my chest though & the beard is well trimmed...usually...):D

the facial hair thing is something i picked in the army.

tattoos...a scary uncle. black sheep of the family. big hairy looking biker dude. i should really dig up some pics of that guy and just how out of place he and my "aunt" looked at family gatherings.:lol::lol::lol:

let me clarify that i have nothing against facial hair or tattoos but that i have neither and probably won't anytime soon. that's what i meant by non-starter.

AcesandEights
17-Sep-2009, 01:23 AM
let me clarify that i have nothing against facial hair or tattoos but that i have neither and probably won't anytime soon. that's what i meant by non-starter.

Okay, because--to be honest--I usually hear the term 'non-starter' used in the context of what someone will not tolerate in a prospective mate. In which case, for the record, facial hair is a non-starter for me too (sorry Moon :( ).

Yojimbo
17-Sep-2009, 01:42 AM
His body is pretty cool. Not that I would ever do anything like that...but it's cool on him.:p

Agreed. Looks pretty cool on him, but too extreme for me.

Let's hope it's not a phase he is going through and he won't have regrets later on since that much ink is going to be impossible to get rid of!

capncnut
17-Sep-2009, 03:09 AM
All good but I prefer the endoskeleton tattoo's. Some people have the full whack.

http://bioephemera.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/BioMechArm.jpg

MaximusIncredulous
17-Sep-2009, 03:58 AM
All good but I prefer the endoskeleton tattoo's. Some people have the full whack.

http://bioephemera.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/BioMechArm.jpg

I despise tattoos with a passion, but that one kinda intrigues me.

Danny
17-Sep-2009, 04:26 AM
the facial hair thing is something i picked in the army.

tattoos...a scary uncle. black sheep of the family. big hairy looking biker dude. i should really dig up some pics of that guy and just how out of place he and my "aunt" looked at family gatherings.:lol::lol::lol:

what about beards made to look like a tattoo?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/beard.jpg

or tatoo a beard on your face!

capncnut
17-Sep-2009, 04:48 AM
I despise tattoos with a passion, but that one kinda intrigues me.
Almost beautiful, ain't it?

MoonSylver
17-Sep-2009, 05:05 AM
what about beards made to look like a tattoo?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/beard.jpg

or tatoo a beard on your face!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hells, I think you're the only man on the face of the planet that could find shit like that. I hereby dub thee gran vizier of teh interwebz...:p

Okay, because--to be honest--I usually hear the term 'non-starter' used in the context of what someone will not tolerate in a prospective mate. In which case, for the record, facial hair is a non-starter for me too (sorry Moon :( ).

Nope, that's it, you guys are off my Christmas card list...:lol::p:moon:

Seriously though, if you had a face like mine you'd want to cover it up too. I ain't wearin' a burka, so beard it is.

strayrider
17-Sep-2009, 09:03 AM
If it ever hits the fan in America, at least we'll know who to shoot first. (no questions asked)

:lol:

-stray-