PDA

View Full Version : And the people who drove her to this feel what now?

Neil
18-Sep-2009, 10:06 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8263027.stm

Talk about kicking someone when they're down...

paulannett
18-Sep-2009, 11:33 PM
Bastards. I feel for the mother and daughter even more because my mother is disabled and was under a lot of abuse until she recently moved (semi-connected). One night, in particluar, they tried to put the windows in. My stepdad caught one of them(surprisingly restrained himself) and only pushed him; he's in court on Tuesday on assault charges.

In the past, their abuse was reported to the police and nothing was done.

capncnut
19-Sep-2009, 12:12 AM
And the people who drove her to this feel what now?
Probably exactly the same, otherwise the fuckers wouldn't have done it in the first place. :(

kortick
19-Sep-2009, 02:12 AM
I dont think people like that have feelings
like you are thinking.

remorse? guilt? sorrow?
I doubt it.

Fear of getting in trouble, maybe.

Neil
19-Sep-2009, 07:36 AM
Bastards. I feel for the mother and daughter even more because my mother is disabled and was under a lot of abuse until she recently moved (semi-connected). One night, in particluar, they tried to put the windows in. My stepdad caught one of them(surprisingly restrained himself) and only pushed him; he's in court on Tuesday on assault charges.

In the past, their abuse was reported to the police and nothing was done.

FFS! What is going through these people heads, They just don't seem to realise at the end of their fun, someone is suffering (alot)...

Unfortunately I feel 'community' is a little to blame here. It seems streets and neighbours are not as connected as they use to be...

Ghost Of War
19-Sep-2009, 09:33 AM
FFS! What is going through these people heads, They just don't seem to realise at the end of their fun, someone is suffering (alot)...

Unfortunately I feel 'community' is a little to blame here. It seems streets and neighbours are not as connected as they use to be...

Bang on the button. There doesn't seem to be a sense of community anymore. Sounds cliched, but when I was young you could leave your door open in our street. Street parties, trips to Blackpool, things like that were very common. Nowadays people tend to keep to themselves, like they don't trust anyone. I've had run ins with gangs of kids before, I'm lucky because I seem to know how to handle them before it causes a big problem (and the fact I'm a 15 stone skinhead might help, lol), but there are incidents like the one in the report that happen all the time, although not with such a tragic outcome. Bring back the cane, I say. Some little fuckers need a lot of discipline instilled in them.

Tricky
19-Sep-2009, 10:12 AM
The problem here is that the bastards that drove her to it are probably still sniggering about it amongst themselves even after the deaths because thats what those kind of people are like, I went to school with people like that as im sure a lot of you did :mad:

SymphonicX
19-Sep-2009, 03:11 PM

That's exactly it, we rely too much on police forces to sort out social wrongs when a strong sense of community will usually have enough pressure to put on these kids that they stay in line. Families are first to blame though, if you're either unaware that your kid is terrorising the disabled or if you're fully aware, you're just as culpable as the little shit himself.

Y'know I dont advocate violence but I certainly feel the need to have these kids lined up and taught a lesson...

But as a more objective and less emotional response to your original question - you need a sense of empathy to feel sorrow, remorse, guilt...the problem with today's families is that they don't teach their kids how to put themselves in someone else's shoes...it's all about instant gratification with no effort and this is a direct result of that...these kids find instant gratification and amusement in getting reactions out of people they KNOW can't fight back, and this is the result.

Fucking sickening. I bet these kids are between 10-19...and they'll get into adult life without paying a single second's thought to these people...

strayrider
20-Sep-2009, 07:31 AM
These kids should be held responsible for their actions, if such actions can be proven.

However, they did not set that car on fire. The mother did.

As for guilt feelings? I'll bet that some of the kids do feel remorse and it will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Heck, I feel a sense of guilt over what Blades11 did and I had nothing to do with his actions. He was just some troubled youth that I briefly befriended online.

:eek:

-stray-

SymphonicX
20-Sep-2009, 10:20 AM
Who's blades11?

Tricky
20-Sep-2009, 10:31 AM
Who's blades11?

A guy who used to post on here who went off on a shooting spree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Weise

SymphonicX
20-Sep-2009, 10:54 AM
whoa....9 people....jesus....that's shocking....

How long was he on here? Was he a big poster? Did he spout his nazi idealogy on the board? How was he percieved? What happened immediately after the shooting on the board? How did people find out that it was him? So many questions...!

Tricky
20-Sep-2009, 11:06 AM
Im not sure to be honest,even though I belonged to the forum at that time I never even knew he existed until after it happened because I never used the forum sections he did, as with now I mainly stuck to the everyday general discussion sections as although I like Romeros dead films im by no means on fanboy level