21-Sep-2009, 07:53 PM
Zombie Apocalypse - 800 ($10)
TVTPk_9h5Xg

Also, two other games are coming out as well:

The Warriors: Street Brawl - 800 ($10)
KAXITtb_b2I

Ion Assault - 800 ($10)
XZXOg4neC_M

Lots of cheap, quality titles have come out lately, lets hope it keeps up!

Danny
21-Sep-2009, 09:46 PM
i love me some thumbstick shoot-em-up, but right now im after shadow complex, though i do have "i maed a geam wit zombeeez innit"

e_5_CuPzJ4E

the song alone is worth a dollar :lol:

slickwilly13
21-Sep-2009, 11:50 PM
It reminds me of a less cartoony version of Burn Zombie Burn on PSN.

MikePizzoff
21-Sep-2009, 11:59 PM
i love me some thumbstick shoot-em-up, but right now im after shadow complex, though i do have "i maed a geam wit zombeeez innit"

e_5_CuPzJ4E

the song alone is worth a dollar :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, there's no difference between the trial version and actually paying for that game, right? Because I played the trial version for quite some time and it never stopped me to say time was up or to ask for me to buy the full version.

ProfessorChaos
23-Sep-2009, 06:50 PM
downloading the zombie apocalypse demo right now....got some points to burn, this may be a good bet...will post some quick thoughts/impressions later.

slickwilly13
23-Sep-2009, 08:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, there's no difference between the trial version and actually paying for that game, right? Because I played the trial version for quite some time and it never stopped me to say time was up or to ask for me to buy the full version.

The trial version is timed, but it lasts a while.

ProfessorChaos
23-Sep-2009, 10:46 PM
not terribly impressed...running zombies, zombies that carry and use guns, and somewhat confusing controls...think i'll just save my points to put towards the next gta expansion...

MikePizzoff
24-Sep-2009, 12:39 AM
Zombie Apocalypse was fun for about 5 minutes. Not my kind of game, at all. Thank goodness I didn't spend money on it.

ProfessorChaos
26-Mar-2011, 10:38 PM
got this game for 400 ms points on sale a while back. decided to grind through it today....and fuck me if this isn't the most repetitive and dull game i've played in ages. jesus, i feel like i got ripped off paying half price for it. there were nearly 1600 zombies on level 54, almost fell asleep. right now i'm on level 55 and so ready to beat this stupid fucking "pile of flesh" boss i've seen 4 times already in different levels.

steer clear of this one, folks. even at half price, it ain't worth it. like hellsing suggested, get "i made a game with zombies innit" (not gonna look up how the did the dumbass spelling on that one), and save yourself some ms points.