PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking for an affordable replicator for your film?

DjfunkmasterG
24-Sep-2009, 12:30 PM
A lot of filmmakers are looking for someone who can put together their films on DVD or Blu-Ray but not have to pay an arm and a leg. There is a company out of Chicago, who does just that, and they are a direct manufacturing plant, not a broke like Disc Makers and some other companies.

If your looking to get your products on to DVD, Blu, or even HD DVD head to this place:

Erik Gershfeld
Manager
iDEA MEDIA SERVICES, LLC
Toll Free: 1-866-326-3416 x 104
Local: 1-312-226-2900
Fax: 1-312-226-0818
http://www.ideareplication.com/
1700 W Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60622

Erik is a great guy and pulls things together very quickly. So if you're in the market give him a call.

DubiousComforts
02-Dec-2009, 07:15 PM
A lot of filmmakers are looking for someone who can put together their films on DVD or Blu-Ray but not have to pay an arm and a leg. There is a company out of Chicago, who does just that, and they are a direct manufacturing plant, not a broke like Disc Makers and some other companies.
Did you mean to say that Disc Makers is a "broker" because they're not. I've been to their manufacturing facility in NJ.

MikePizzoff
03-Dec-2009, 08:25 PM
Did you mean to say that Disc Makers is a "broker" because they're not. I've been to their manufacturing facility in NJ.

They aren't very far from me. :D

DjfunkmasterG
05-Dec-2009, 03:00 PM
Actually they are a broker... Their facility is separate entity.

I found that out through trying to find an HD DVD stamper