PDA

View Full Version : Gotta pay to play L4D2 demo next month?

capncnut
24-Sep-2009, 07:28 PM
WTF?

Click (http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/04/valve-left-4-dead-2-multiplayer-demo-on-its-way/) for article.

So the rest of us have to wait until November 3rd for the demo? Sucks.

CoinReturn
24-Sep-2009, 07:34 PM
If you plan on buying it anyway, why not put $5 down and guarantee your copy? Early demo access is just icing.

darth los
24-Sep-2009, 07:48 PM
If you plan on buying it anyway, why not put $5 down and guarantee your copy? Early demo access is just icing.

WTF?

Click (http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/04/valve-left-4-dead-2-multiplayer-demo-on-its-way/) for article.

So the rest of us have to wait until November 3rd for the demo? Sucks.

No problem for me since, as was already mentioned I'm gonna get it anyway.

That being said the disturbing trend of charging loyal gamers for stuff that should either be free or come with the game in the first place continues.

...And where it stops.... nobody knows.

People laugh at the boycotters of the sequel but they are on to something. If we just keep shelling out money for this stuff It won't stop. There comes a point in life where even if you want something really badly, being taken advantage of in order to get it is just not worth it.

:cool:

Danny
24-Sep-2009, 08:59 PM
eh, to be honest i played no mercys demo so much it kind of ruined the first campaign for me, i know ill love it so im waiting for the retail this time so i dont spoil one of the 5 campaigns for me.

ProfessorChaos
24-Sep-2009, 10:15 PM
People laugh at the boycotters of the sequel but they are on to something.

*beats chest*

:p

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 08:07 PM
eh, to be honest i played no mercys demo so much it kind of ruined the first campaign for me, i know ill love it so im waiting for the retail this time so i dont spoil one of the 5 campaigns for me.

Sound advice. I think I'll do the same.

*beats chest*

:p

Hey. When you're right. You're right man. :D

:cool: