PDA

View Full Version : PS3 motion controller games named; RE 5

darth los
24-Sep-2009, 08:52 PM
http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/6229085/ps3-motion-controller-games-named-psp-go-gets-accessorised

RE 5:

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/6229191/resident-evil-5-to-support-ps3-motion-control

:cool:

CoinReturn
24-Sep-2009, 08:54 PM
You have to hold the dual shock controller with one hand and the motion wand with the other? Sounds uncomfortable.

Danny
24-Sep-2009, 09:02 PM
:facepalm:

it already HAS a motion controller, now it needs a magic wand?, seriously, natal looks interesting, everything else looks fucking annoying. I'll use a controller, or wave my arms like a twat, but theres a limit to it, and this is it.

no thanks sony, no thanks.

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 03:41 PM
It seems as if sony just can't quite seem to get anything right the past few years huh?

It seems as if the goldilocks of this gen is MS (They seem to get most things just right).

Nintendo and Sony have made alot of questionable calls this gen. It has definitely hurt sony market share.

As for nintendo, even though you'd never know it by looking at their sales numbers, imo have lost a big chunk of the "real gamers" with the direction they have decided to go in. Their target demographic is obviously the casual gamer. AAA Titles keep getting released by MS. For the life of me I can't recall one wii title that has made a impact the way L4d has or how MW2 is sure to do.

bassman
25-Sep-2009, 03:52 PM
As for nintendo, even though you'd never know it by looking at their sales numbers, imo have lost a big chunk of the "real gamers" with the direction they have decided to go in. Their target demographic is obviously the casual gamer.

I consider myself a casual gamer and I think the wii sucks donkey balls. And now that I think about it....I can't put my finder on it, but I'm starting to enjoy my PS3 more than my 360.:shifty:

Danny
25-Sep-2009, 04:17 PM
I consider myself a casual gamer and I think the wii sucks donkey balls. And now that I think about it....I can't put my finder on it, but I'm starting to enjoy my PS3 more than my 360.:shifty:

i think its more a case of people used to 2 decades of the same stuff, myself included labeling "casual" as "stuff we dont like".

-and yeah my ps3 is gaining ground over my 360 more each day lately. Mostly because all my friends are finally getting one and we play online with that free and i cant be arsed to cough up another 40 just to be able to do it on my 360, ill play l4d and thats it really.

Rottedfreak
25-Sep-2009, 04:24 PM
Sounds interesting, it may be like pointing with the remote but all the button work assigned to the nunchuk.

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 04:41 PM
i think its more a case of people used to 2 decades of the same stuff, myself included labeling "casual" as "stuff we dont like".

-and yeah my ps3 is gaining ground over my 360 more each day lately. Mostly because all my friends are finally getting one and we play online with that free and i cant be arsed to cough up another 40 just to be able to do it on my 360, ill play l4d and thats it really.

alot of people feel that way.

in terms of winning this round of the console war I think it's pretty much over. Last gen it was MS who got killed early, this gen it's sony that stumbled out of the gate and as of this time has not recovered their market dominace.

Ms is most likely too entrenched at this point for sony to get people to notice them. They STILL have not come up with a solid reason for people to run out and buy a ps3. Most people aren't like us that have all the consoles. Most just pick one or the other.

Danny
25-Sep-2009, 04:55 PM
alot of people feel that way.

in terms of winning this round of the console war I think it's pretty much over. Last gen it was MS who got killed early, this gen it's sony that stumbled out of the gate and as of this time has not recovered their market dominace.

Ms is most likely too entrenched at this point for sony to get people to notice them. They STILL have not come up with a solid reason for people to run out and buy a ps3. Most people aren't like us that have all the consoles. Most just pick one or the other.

true but the ps3 is getting steady ground. Stupid as i think this is, i might pull away some of the wii audience, imagine getting your folks round to try "sony bowling" and then show them the dark knight on blu-ray on the same machine which is now pretty cheap.

I think in terms of dlc its starting to outstrip the xbox, its got the psone catalogue thats constantly growing, its adding neo geo, dreamcast and ps2 games in the coming months and does the littlte things better. like right now my backgrounds the afrika wallpaper, thats actually a moving video of sorts of the african savanna, my 360 has a janky premium alan wake theme where sometimes theres multiple items covering my actual friends!

That said there is a massive flaw with the ps3, its improving with each update but the online feels like nintendos, not the xboxs, you get no headset in the box with the console, a chat pad for messaging needs to be charged seperately and it fights you a lot of the way.

I guess ps3's the middle ground between the wii and 360 right now in terms of appeal and accessibility.

but like or not valkyria chronicles was 2008's game of the fucking year!

-and P.S, whats with the 6 returns and then a :cool:?, its making quoting you a bit annoying since more often than not im entering my post in the quote because i cant see the signature within the post you add because its under the page.

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 05:10 PM
true but the ps3 is getting steady ground. Stupid as i think this is, i might pull away some of the wii audience, imagine getting your folks round to try "sony bowling" and then show them the dark knight on blu-ray on the same machine which is now pretty cheap.

I think in terms of dlc its starting to outstrip the xbox, its got the psone catalogue thats constantly growing, its adding neo geo, dreamcast and ps2 games in the coming months and does the littlte things better. like right now my backgrounds the afrika wallpaper, thats actually a moving video of sorts of the african savanna, my 360 has a janky premium alan wake theme where sometimes theres multiple items covering my actual friends!

That said there is a massive flaw with the ps3, its improving with each update but the online feels like nintendos, not the xboxs, you get no headset in the box with the console, a chat pad for messaging needs to be charged seperately and it fights you a lot of the way.

I guess ps3's the middle ground between the wii and 360 right now in terms of appeal and accessibility.

but like or not valkyria chronicles was 2008's game of the fucking year!

-and P.S, whats with the 6 returns and then a :cool:?, its making quoting you a bit annoying since more often than not im entering my post in the quote because i cant see the signature within the post you add because its under the page.

lol

I'll cut it in half then...just 4 u hells. :D

:cool:~ Vualla!!