PDA

View Full Version : What's the best dvd around?

zombie04
23-May-2006, 10:03 PM
I was just spending a few moments looking at my collection and I couldn't help but notice a lot of 3 or 4 disc releases for movies. So what movie do you think has the best release with bonus features? My picks would be

Dawn of the Dead-Ultimate Edition
Kingdom of Heaven-4 disc
Lord of the Rings-Extended Editions
Pulp Fiction-Collector's Edition

There's a lot of others I want to buy, but those are the best dvds I have as far as movies and bonus features go.

EvilNed
23-May-2006, 10:06 PM
You have the 4-disc directors cut version of Kingdom of Heaven?! How the hell did you get your hands on that! Tell me NOW!

zombie04
24-May-2006, 01:28 AM
I went to the Best Buy and bought it. Watched the director's cut and it was really great. Now I'm working my way through the bonus features, and they don't disappoint.

DeadJonas190
24-May-2006, 04:57 AM
We used to have the 4 disk version at the Blockbuster I work at, but before I could buy it (the next payday) somebody snagged it.

Guru ofthe Dead
24-May-2006, 05:51 AM
I like my ultimat Dawn four disk set. Cool stuff. My best buy as of yet.:D

Cody
24-May-2006, 03:17 PM
I have pulp, I hate the movie but it has alot of jank to it

HLS
24-May-2006, 03:31 PM
I was just spending a few moments looking at my collection and I couldn't help but notice a lot of 3 or 4 disc releases for movies. So what movie do you think has the best release with bonus features? My picks would be

Dawn of the Dead-Ultimate Edition
Kingdom of Heaven-4 disc
Lord of the Rings-Extended Editions
Pulp Fiction-Collector's Edition

There's a lot of others I want to buy, but those are the best dvds I have as far as movies and bonus features go.

Lord of the Rings sound awesome:eek::D

bassman
24-May-2006, 03:37 PM
As far as special features go:
"The Fly" (SE)
"The Devil's Rejects"(the "30 Days in Hell" documentary is great!)
"Jaws" (SE)
"Monty Python and The Holy Grail"(SE)
"Dawn of the Dead" (UE)
"Batman" (SE)

And many others that I can't think of at the moment because I'm not at home...