PDA

View Full Version : Batman DLC goes PSN-exclusive in NA

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 04:29 PM
Waiting for Bassman to start talking smack in 5...4...3...2...1...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/sidebar/909182374/27048443/batman-dlc-goes-psn-exclusive-in-na.html?tag=siteblogs;title;3

:cool:

bassman
25-Sep-2009, 04:39 PM
Waiting for Bassman to start talking smack in 5...4...3...2...1...

What would I talk smack about? That it's on the free network instead of the rip off that is Live?. That IS cool, ya know. :p

I'll be hitting this up as soon as I get home tonight. :D

Fuck Xbox Live. I should put that in my signature...

Danny
25-Sep-2009, 04:45 PM
What would I talk smack about? That it's on the free network instead of the rip off that is Live?. That IS cool, ya know. :p

Fuck Xbox Live.

ditto dude, after its finished dl'ing ff tactics, THATS RIGHT, 1997 LIKE A MUTHAFUKKA.

darth los
25-Sep-2009, 04:59 PM

Fuck Xbox Live. I should put that in my signature...

Uh, ya!! :rockbrow:

But seriously, I don't mind paying for live because it's a superior service. That's true no matter how much free stuff psn gives away.

That being said, MS making developers charge for dlc is the biggest scumbag move i can recall in a long while. There's really no reason for it. (other than corpotate greed) and although I prefer them over sony it's a big strike against them for me.

Trancelikestate
27-Sep-2009, 10:01 PM
dude, is this obviously gonna be another challenge map? i downloaded the crime ally challenge map and was very dissapointed. i hope this is better.

darth los
28-Sep-2009, 03:49 PM
I believe so, that's why I'm not that excited about it. Never have been about map packs.

I'm waiting for a true expansion. Let's see sony give that away for free, then I'll be impressed. :rolleyes: