PDA

View Full Version : Roman Polanski... Oh dear!

Neil
27-Sep-2009, 01:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8277176.stm

Mike70
27-Sep-2009, 01:11 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8277176.stm

note to self: when living in exile, always check the extradition laws of the country you are going to enter.

krakenslayer
27-Sep-2009, 01:17 PM
Why is it that everyone who was cool in the 1970s turned out to be a paedophile? :D

I wonder if Shia LeBouf, Justin Timberlake and the Paul Thomas Anderson will all be known sex offenders in the thirty years time. :p

Mike70
27-Sep-2009, 01:25 PM
Why is it that everyone who was cool in the 1970s turned out to be a paedophile? :D

I wonder if Shia LeBouf, Justin Timberlake and the Paul Thomas Anderson will all be known sex offenders in the thirty years time. :p

i had no idea shia lebouf or justin timberlake were cool. i'll give you paul thomas anderson though.

krakenslayer
27-Sep-2009, 01:28 PM
i had no idea shia lebouf or justin timberlake were cool. i'll give you paul thomas anderson though.

Well... granted, they're not cool, but they are (or were) trendy. Gary Glitter was never truly "cool" in the strict sense either, but I'd include him in the above statement. :p

Mike70
27-Sep-2009, 01:31 PM
Well... granted, they're not cool, but they are (or were) trendy. Gary Glitter was never truly "cool" in the strict sense either, but I'd include him in the above statement. :p

to be totally honest, i have very little idea about who shia lebeouf is. i know he was in the last indy movie but beyond that...

gary glitter was always a strange little man. i wasn't too terribly shocked by the news. i've always wondered about folks who go by gimmicky stage names, in fact the whole stage name thing is kinda pretentious, unless you have a name like maurice mickelwhite (michael caine's real name) or marion morrison (john wayne's real name). i don't think you'll find many tough guy, action stars named marion.

krakenslayer
27-Sep-2009, 02:11 PM
to be totally honest, i have very little idea about who shia lebeouf is. i know he was in the last indy movie but beyond that...

gary glitter was always a strange little man. i wasn't too terribly shocked by the news.

Yeah, I just plucked LeBouf out of my head at random as a trendy "down with the kids" actor. He was in Transformers too, I think.

capncnut
27-Sep-2009, 02:52 PM
Roman Polanski - talented filmmaker, terrible babysitter.

Mike70
27-Sep-2009, 03:16 PM
He was in Transformers too, I think.

never seen it. come to think of it there's a whole host of newer films i've never seen.

major jay
27-Sep-2009, 03:53 PM
Also, Susan Atkins died this week.

krakenslayer
27-Sep-2009, 03:54 PM
never seen it. come to think of it there's a whole host of newer films i've never seen.

Me neither. I find the idea of a serious young-adult scifi-thriller based on a campy series of cartoon kiddies toy commercials from the 80s to be patently ridiculous. At the end of the day, it's still basically just a truck turning into a fucking stupid robot! :p

capncnut
27-Sep-2009, 04:18 PM
The Manson follower? Well being denied parole 20 odd times would be enough to kill anyone.

Mike70
27-Sep-2009, 05:07 PM

good riddance. i'm gonna have a drink to celebrate.

zombie04
27-Sep-2009, 05:07 PM

Just a bit of understatement you think?:D

Neil
28-Sep-2009, 12:30 PM
Interesting read...

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2009/09/roman-scandal.html

Mike70
28-Sep-2009, 02:08 PM
Interesting read...

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2009/09/roman-scandal.html

damn, was that self-righteous or what?

_liam_
28-Sep-2009, 05:18 PM
They should leave him alone, it's not like he raped a 13 year old or anything

Mike70
28-Sep-2009, 05:25 PM
They should leave him alone, it's not like he raped a 13 year old or anything

true, but i think that since the victim wants the whole matter dropped her wishes ought to be respected. she wants this to go away and is tired of all the hoopla around her children.

granted she was a juvenile (and had zero say as to whether charges would be brought) at the time but now she's in her 40s and if she doesn't want this to proceed it ought to be dismissed.

_liam_
28-Sep-2009, 05:38 PM
Nah I want weed but that doesn't mean my weed dealers aren't guilty of a crime. I think this case is more about maintaining a moral standard & not setting any worrying precedents

darth los
28-Sep-2009, 05:43 PM

Good question.

However, things like this rarely come aout at the height of a person's celebrity. So 30 years from it's not out of the realm of possibility.

:cool:

EvilNed
28-Sep-2009, 05:47 PM
I find myself agreeing very much with this excerpt from the article Neil posted:

Most disgracefully of all, Polanski's "genius" is placed in the balance. He has, perhaps, directed some good films. That is, however, entirely irrelevant. All should be equal before the law. If Polanski were not a "genius" film-director, but just another absconded sex-offender, no-one would consider it wrong to arrest him now. Rather, the only criticism would be that he had not been arrested sooner. The double standard being exhibited here by Hollywood's finest is shocking. But then one remembers that the sexual exploitation of young women has long been commonplace in the movie industry. That too, though, is no excuse.

Sure, he's a very talented filmmaker. But dude. 13. And, as I hope most of you have realized by now, I have how Romanov's get special treatment. 90 years ago, my comrades fought against these kind of people and this kind of special treatment!

kortick
28-Sep-2009, 07:40 PM
If it was YOUR 13 year old daughter would you
think he should be held legally accountable
or would you be honored such a famous director
chose your child to have sex with?

In todays star fucker society the parents
would have pressed for her to be a lead in
his next feature.

Mike70
28-Sep-2009, 07:57 PM

to be totally honest - if it were my kid, i'd kill polanski where he stood in the coldest blood i could summon and i wouldn't think i'd done anything wrong.

my point isn't that polanski is special. it is the fact that this woman is now in her 40s and wants the whole thing dropped because of what all the hoopla is doing to her family. that's what i'm saying. the victim is now an adult and if she isn't willing to pursue this, i fail to see why anyone else would be up in arms about it. it was done to her not anyone else. her privacy and wishes ought to be taken into consideration.

AcesandEights
29-Sep-2009, 01:48 PM

:lol:

Saw an article on this the other day and have to agree with Scip about the victim having the right to just drop it. I don't know if it's the right decision, but I think it's her choice to make.

Neil
29-Sep-2009, 02:56 PM

In todays star fucker society the parents
would have pressed for her to be a lead in
his next feature.

Mate, you do realise modern technology will AUTOWRAP your text? You're not type on a typewriter you know! Look! This line autowraps onto the next line all by itself!

kortick
29-Sep-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL

Ok.
Once again I will explain my admittedly
odd syntax when posting.

I have a severe case of astigmatism.

a·stig·ma·tism- n. A visual defect in which the unequal curvature of one or more refractive surfaces of the eye, usually the cornea, prevents light rays from focusing clearly at one point on the retina, resulting in blurred vision.

most of the time if i type a line too long
then i cant read it as i lose focus, and it makes it difficult
to read long lines as my eyes blur and i often will
re-read the same line over and over.

As I said before, its not some poetic style or
way of being cool, its how it is easiest for me
to read and write posts most of the times.

some days my eyes arent as bad, other days
they are.

But i do thank you for the technical info on
autowrap and informing me i'm not using a
typewriter.
I will write that info down in case i forget. :)

SymphonicX
29-Sep-2009, 03:24 PM
wow, well I've learnt something new today Kortick :) I've always kinda wondered about your "odd syntax"...

_liam_
29-Sep-2009, 07:28 PM
I prefer Kortick's unusual line breaks to epic unparagraphed infodumps anyday

By the way polanski fed this girl booze and drugs before shagging AND sodomising her, and the whole time she protested.

Enough time has passed? I'd like to see if Polanski feels the same way about Nazi War Criminals! Haha!

Yojimbo
29-Sep-2009, 07:38 PM
good riddance. i'm gonna have a drink to celebrate.

Sad to hear that anyone has died, but Atkins did some evil shit and therefore deserved to stay in jail until she died.

Polanski allegedly did some evil shit too, andif true then he deserves to pay for his crime as well.

Tricky
29-Sep-2009, 07:39 PM
I prefer Kortick's unusual line breaks to epic unparagraphed infodumps anyday

By the way polanski fed this girl booze and drugs before shagging AND sodomising her, and the whole time she protested.

Enough time has passed? I'd like to see if Polanski feels the same way about Nazi War Criminals! Haha!

Aye he was quick to jump on them in "the pianist" (which was admittedly a decent film)
I cant wait to see him squirm as he's sentenced though,serves the filthy twat damn well right!as long as his fame doesnt cloud the judges verdict :rolleyes:

Neil
29-Sep-2009, 07:56 PM
LOL

Ok.
Once again I will explain my admittedly
odd syntax when posting.

I have a severe case of astigmatism.

a·stig·ma·tism- n. A visual defect in which the unequal curvature of one or more refractive surfaces of the eye, usually the cornea, prevents light rays from focusing clearly at one point on the retina, resulting in blurred vision.

most of the time if i type a line too long
then i cant read it as i lose focus, and it makes it difficult
to read long lines as my eyes blur and i often will
re-read the same line over and over.

As I said before, its not some poetic style or
way of being cool, its how it is easiest for me
to read and write posts most of the times.

some days my eyes arent as bad, other days
they are.

But i do thank you for the technical info on
autowrap and informing me i'm not using a
typewriter.
I will write that info down in case i forget. :)

Ooops! My bad! Soz :dead: Serves me right for being a sarcastic smart arse!

SRP76
29-Sep-2009, 08:31 PM
Polanski is a "genius" filmmaker? What good movie did he make?

bassman
29-Sep-2009, 08:38 PM
What good movie did he make?

Chinatown, Rosemary's Baby, The Pianist, etc.

EvilNed
29-Sep-2009, 08:39 PM
My favourite is probably Repulsion. Love that film. But Chinatown is great as well. And The Pianist, hell yes.

Rosemary's Baby wasn't really my cup of tea, tho. I prefer coffee.

darth los
29-Sep-2009, 08:46 PM
The pianist was definitely great stuff.

While I recognize the significance of Rosemary's baby, it also doesn't do anything for me.

AcesandEights
29-Sep-2009, 09:01 PM
While I recognize the significance of Rosemary's baby, it also doesn't do anything for me.

That's a good thing for you, otherwise you might have to flee the country, as well.

Get it? :skull:

SRP76
29-Sep-2009, 09:12 PM
Rosemary's Baby was horrible. So bad it actually angered me to sit through it.

capncnut
29-Sep-2009, 09:54 PM
Rosemary's Baby? Bad? It's one of the greatest horror movies ever made. :confused:

Mike70
29-Sep-2009, 09:59 PM
Rosemary's Baby? Bad? It's one of the greatest horror movies ever made. :confused:

i'll second that and proclaim it my fav horror movie ever. i have been watching rosemary's baby on halloween night for like the last 20 years or so.

krakenslayer
29-Sep-2009, 10:37 PM
Rosemary's Baby was horrible. So bad it actually angered me to sit through it.

No offence, SRP, but a picture of a fluffy bunny playing in a green field would anger you to sit though. :D

I'm just kidding man... :lol:

Please don't get angry with me... :scare:
:D

Neil
30-Sep-2009, 08:01 AM
Trivia for Rosemary's Baby:-

Directed by Roman Polanski, whose pregnant wife actress Sharon Tate was murdered in 1969 by Charles Manson and his followers, who titled their death spree "Helter Skelter" after the 1968 song by The Beatles, one of whose members, John Lennon, would one day live (and in 1980 be murdered) in the Manhattan apartment building called The Dakota - where Rosemary's Baby had been filmed.

major jay
30-Sep-2009, 09:28 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/29/polanski.filmmakers.protest/index.html

Woody Allen, Pedro Almodovar and Martin Scorsese have "demanded the immediate release" of fellow filmmaker Roman Polanski, who was arrested in Switzerland on a U.S. arrest warrant related to a 1977 child sex charge.

They were among 138 people in the film industry who signed a petition against the arrest.

"It seems inadmissible to them that an international cultural event, paying homage to one of the greatest contemporary filmmakers, is used by the police to apprehend him," said the petition, backed by France's Societe des Auteurs et Compositeurs Dramatiques (Society of Dramatic Authors and Composers).

The arrest of Roman Polanski in a neutral country, where he assumed he could travel without hindrance ... opens the way for actions of which no one can know the effects," said the signatories, who also included actresses Monica Bellucci and Tilda Swinton and directors David Lynch, Jonathan Demme, John Landis, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and Wim Wenders.

In the United States, powerhouse movie producer Harvey Weinstein is trying to recruit more supporters for Polanksi.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html

Harvey Weinstein: Polanski has served his time and must be freed

It's a shocking way to treat a man who went through the Holocaust and his wife's murder
Whatever you think about the so-called crime, Polanski has served his time. A deal was made with the judge, and the deal is not being honoured. The theory going around is that the reason Switzerland cooperated and acted on a longstanding extradition order with the United States this time was because of their own troubles in the financial crisis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/30/sharon-tates-sister-sex-w_n_304042.html

Sharon Tate's Sister: Sex Was 'Consensual,' Polanski A 'Good Guy'

Debra Tate, the sister of Roman Polanski's second wife, actress Sharon Tate, says Polanski is brilliant and a "good guy" and she doesn't think her former brother-in-law can get a fair trial in the United States.

Tate tells NBC's "Today" show on Wednesday that the U.S. justice system is broken.

Polanski was arrested Saturday in Zurich. The U.S. has been seeking his extradition for having sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977.

Tate says Polanski did not forcibly have sex with the girl, calling it a "consensual matter."

Sharon Tate was murdered in Los Angeles in 1969 by followers of Charles Manson. She was eight months pregnant.

Debra Tate says it's been a devastating few weeks for her, with her sister's killer, Susan Atkins, dying Sept. 24 and now her late sister's husband jailed.

capncnut
30-Sep-2009, 09:34 AM
Trivia for Rosemary's Baby:-

Directed by Roman Polanski, whose pregnant wife actress Sharon Tate was murdered in 1969 by Charles Manson and his followers, who titled their death spree "Helter Skelter" after the 1968 song by The Beatles, one of whose members, John Lennon, would one day live (and in 1980 be murdered) in the Manhattan apartment building called The Dakota - where Rosemary's Baby had been filmed.
What is it with these satanic films? Kinda reminds me of this news bit from The Omen remake:

The Omen star Pete Postlethwaite's brother died of a heart attack after drawing three sixes in a card game - while the actor was filming the horror remake. The Usual Suspects actor, who plays Father Brennan, hasn't ruled out the possibility that the satanic film might have a part to play in his 62-year-old brother's untimely death. Postlethwaite says, "It's not necessarily got anything to do with the film. "But I think things like that do happen and it's just sometimes we're not sensitised enough to see the problem."

Mike70
30-Sep-2009, 01:44 PM
"It seems inadmissible to them that an international cultural event, paying homage to one of the greatest contemporary filmmakers, is used by the police to apprehend him,"

pfft. um, they had a warrant to arrest him, right? so i fail to see merit in this argument about where he was arrested.

Skippy911sc
30-Sep-2009, 02:21 PM
he plead guilty to a misdemeanor...with the possibilty of up to 1 year in prison...

This is what I understand...

strayrider
01-Oct-2009, 07:21 AM

I would insist that he be held legally motionless while I shot him in the mouth with a .45

to be totally honest - if it were my kid, i'd kill polanski where he stood in the coldest blood i could summon and i wouldn't think i'd done anything wrong.

I agree. It should be a parent's right to smoke the individual who dares lay a filthy hand on one of their children.

:mad:

-stray-

Tricky
01-Oct-2009, 11:41 AM
Doesnt suprise me in the slightest that woody allen is one of those thats come out to show his support for polanski, being a dirty nonce himself! :rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
01-Oct-2009, 12:21 PM
And now a prosecutor involved some how in this whole mess admits he lied to the filmmakers making the documentary and says I never really told the judge to Renege on the agreement, I just made that up for the documentary.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091001/ap_en_mo/us_roman_polanski

Still though, he did do the crime just come and face the music. Plus with all the judicial misconduct in the case it can probably be thrown out. Polanski needs to face justice.

kortick
01-Oct-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm pretty bored with this "moral ambiguity" crap.
Life's too short. And some things are black and white.
Raping a child is black and white.

Of course the victim wants this all to go
away, just as I am sure she wishes she was never raped.
If he had served his time he'd be out long ago and
she still wouldnt be tormented by his evasion of
the law years ago.
He continues to abuse her with his actions.

To read a full unbiased account of the
Polanski case, here it is:
http://www.vachss.com/mission/roman_polanski.html

And yes Rich it isnt shocking that Woody Allen,
a creep that would marry and have sex with his
adopted daughter would be ok with whatever
Polanski did to a young girl.

He was given a plea of statutory rape which
meant it was consentual when it clearly wasnt
but he felt he was above morals and the law.

Well we will see what he thinks now that it seems
likely he will be in front of a US Judge soon.
Even if he gets little or no sentence being brought
to justice might show him he cant do whatever he wants.
I doubt it though.

capncnut
01-Oct-2009, 01:03 PM
Z1PgcdVx64E

darth los
02-Oct-2009, 08:40 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2009/10/01/2009-10-01_international_support_for_polanski_weakens_as_e xtradition_looms.html

Debbieangel
03-Oct-2009, 04:12 AM
I can't believe the actors that are backing Polanski up, if it were say hmmm Michael Jackson they wouldn't back him up now did they? if they did it was in private I didnt hear of actors coming out in droves to back him up for being a ped. And he wasn't even convicted of the crime and he got away with it.
Why does this have any difference just because it's Polanski and the troubles he had in his life? a pedo is a pedo, famous or not, hang him out to dry! Oh, and 30 years has gone by so, oh let's forget about it!
This bastard took that poor girls innocence for life, sure she don't want it brought up again, can you imagine the memories of the whole ordeal for that little girl? I am just livid that this guy will get away with it and actors backing him up. Where are their morals?? Time went by so what!!! so, freaking what!!!!
So, what happens when another famous person gets caught being a pedo? They get let go to because of circumstances or some other reason?

capncnut
03-Oct-2009, 04:21 AM
Gotta admit, Monica Bellucci is a sort of the highest order but she is wrong when it comes to Polanski. Drugging a 13-year-old and serving her a portion up the ass? Fucker needs locking up.

DubiousComforts
06-Oct-2009, 11:40 PM
It should be a parent's right to smoke the individual who dares lay a filthy hand on one of their children.
So then who's right is it to elicit punishment when it's one of the filthy parents doing the kid-touching? Uh-huh, uh-huh.

This is all anyone needs to know:

1. Rosemary's Baby is a great horror movie.

2. Roman Polanski is a scum-sucking little weasel.

End of story. Unbelievable that he actually played the Holocaust card.

Neil
07-Oct-2009, 08:47 AM
So then who's right is it to elicit punishment when it's one of the filthy parents doing the kid-touching? Uh-huh, uh-huh.

This is all anyone needs to know:

1. Rosemary's Baby is a great horror movie.

2. Roman Polanski is a scum-sucking little weasel.

End of story. Unbelievable that he actually played the Holocaust card.

And he has the Charles Manson card to play...

Neil
15-May-2010, 11:07 AM
Another accuser comes forwards...

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni2447029/

JDFP
15-May-2010, 02:45 PM
Four years after he fled the United States in 1978 after pleading guilty to unlawful sex with a minor, Roman Polanski "forced himself" on another woman, then 16, in his Paris apartment, the woman alleged Friday. Charlotte Lewis of London, who appeared in Polanski's 1986 film Pirates, made the allegation in a press conference held at her attorney Gloria Allred's Los Angeles office. Allred described Polanski's alleged behavior as "sexually predatory conduct."

Really, and what year was this supposed to have taken place in? 1982? Yes, she was so devastated by this supposed attack on her that she chose to go forward and make a film with Polanski anyway in 1986. Yes, she was so frightened by the man that she had no choice but to make a film with him as director so she could cash in on a big paycheck and have international fame from it -- that's the way to teach her supposed abuser!

And she chooses to come forward only now regarding this matter? No, no -- it's no coincidence at all that she does this only now while Polanski is locked away in one of his homes and chooses one of the most slutty media-whoring attorney's out there (Gloria Allred) to be her attorney. She was so completely devastated by being "assaulted" by Polanski that she chose 25 years to mention a thing about it but only chose to do it at the most commercially opportune time that it could influence the media and herself. Even if she is telling the truth, which is a distinct possibility, she is choosing a highly convenient time to come forward with the statement on this matter at this time. Why not come forward with this five years ago, or fifteen years ago, or when it supposedly happen and only now?

As far as Polanski, the man is one of the greatest directors in the history of film-making. As far as his actions that he committed in California in 1978 he was a pawn in the court's game and did not receive a fair trial in the matter. Like many others, he was screwed over by the system and I don't blame him in the least for fleeing as he did. Yes, he should have been convicted of the crime and faced an appropriate sentence to the crime he committed -- but his judge was too busy schmoozing with the Hollywood elite and abusing his power by planning a press conference with the media to ensure this would ever take place.

Did Polanski commit a terrible crime? Yes. Was he properly punished for such crime and receive a fair trial on the matter? Hell no. And he won't. And that's often how the court system works. And does any of this take away from the fact in any way that Polanski is one of the greatest directors of the 20th century? Not in the least. Justice should be blind though, but we all know that it is never blind.

I don't foresee Polanski ever spending another day in prison regarding this matter though.

j.p.

Neil
15-May-2010, 03:55 PM
Really, and what year was this supposed to have taken place in? 1982? Yes, she was so devastated by this supposed attack on her that she chose to go forward and make a film with Polanski anyway in 1986. Yes, she was so frightened by the man that she had no choice but to make a film with him as director so she could cash in on a big paycheck and have international fame from it -- that's the way to teach her supposed abuser!

Who knows... She may well have just put it down as 'one of those things' and dared not speak of it... It's not unknown for abused individuals to show some affection/relationship with their abusers, if anything it helps them deal with the angst they may feal.

Rancid Carcass
15-May-2010, 04:02 PM
Doesnt suprise me in the slightest that woody allen is one of those thats come out to show his support for polanski, being a dirty nonce himself! :rolleyes:

Since when was Woody Allen a pedophile?

krakenslayer
15-May-2010, 04:29 PM
Since when was Woody Allen a pedophile?

There is a big misconception that Woody Allen married his stepdaughter, actually it was the stepdaughter of Mia Farrow (who Allen had previously has a relationship with but to whom Allen never married or lived with). At the time of their marriage, Soon-Yi Previn was 21, hardly "nonce" material.

Sure, it may be a bit creepy, but it's important to separate what is morally wrong (Polanski, Mike Tyson, Gary Glitter, etc.) and what is just "yuck factor" but harms no one.

EvilNed
15-May-2010, 05:32 PM
There is a big misconception that Woody Allen married his stepdaughter, actually it was the stepdaughter of Mia Farrow (who Allen had previously has a relationship with but to whom Allen never married or lived with). At the time of their marriage, Soon-Yi Previn was 21, hardly "nonce" material.

While that is all "fair", remember that the chick he married had BEEN his stepdaughter for all intents-and-purposes for 8 years or so. Sure, Mia and Woody never married. But they were together, a couple, for a very long period of time. So only in a legal sense did he NOT marry his stepdaughter.

krakenslayer
15-May-2010, 05:41 PM
While that is all "fair", remember that the chick he married had BEEN his stepdaughter for all intents-and-purposes for 8 years or so. Sure, Mia and Woody never married. But they were together, a couple, for a very long period of time. So only in a legal sense did he NOT marry his stepdaughter.

Mia and Woody were a couple, but not only were they not married, they never even lived together. He would have been in the position of "responsible adult", as opposed to "live-in stepfather", and there is nothing to suggest that he did or encouraged her to do anything inappropriate when she was a minor. Sure, it's a little creepy that they got together when she was older - in the same way as someone having an affair with their dad's younger ex-girlfriend would be creepy - but, speculation aside, there is nothing obviously perverted about it.

Moreover, Woody and Soon-Yi Previn are still married and together after 18 years. So it seems pretty unlikely that anything abusive is or has happened.

Like I said, it's "yuck factor" as opposed to genuinely immoral.

EvilNed
15-May-2010, 06:32 PM
Stop defending Woody Allen, you pervert! Did you ever wonder why his name is WOODY? Because he's a perv and he bones his stepdaughter!

(Oh, and Woody and Mia were "going together" for 8 years or so, weren't they? That's an awfully long time not to be considered a stepfather. :P )

krakenslayer
15-May-2010, 06:40 PM
Stop defending Woody Allen, you pervert! Did you ever wonder why his name is WOODY? Because he's a perv and he bones his stepdaughter!

(Oh, and Woody and Mia were "going together" for 8 years or so, weren't they? That's an awfully long time not to be considered a stepfather. :P )

LOL :lol:

The main jist of my point is that they're still married and seem very happy together so that kind of suggests to me that he did nothing harmful or traumatic to her. Like he didn't rape her or make her do anything nasty when she was underage.

Anyway, to be seen as a stepfather figure, I'd expect you'd have to actually live with the kid, not just be the little nervous-looking guy that comes around to bone mummy every other night. :D