PDA

View Full Version : Living Dead Press

Keith Luethke
27-Sep-2009, 04:59 PM
I've been writing horror novels for ten years now and only submitted to Leisure for eight of those years. Recently, Living Dead Press took an interest in my horror novel entitled Dead Roads on Kindle. I'm proud to say that Anthony Giangregorie is editing my novel and it will be released within two or three months as Dead House.

krakenslayer
27-Sep-2009, 05:13 PM
I've been writing horror novels for ten years now and only submitted to Leisure for eight of those years. Recently, Living Dead Press took an interest in my horror novel entitled Dead Roads on Kindle. I'm proud to say that Anthony Giangregorie is editing my novel and it will be released within two or three months as Dead House.

Nice one! Congratulations!

Pity they butchered the title though. Dead Roads on Kindle sounds weird and interesting, Dead House sounds about as generic as you can get for a horror title.

Will probably give it a look, though. Good luck with it!

Danny
28-Sep-2009, 03:03 AM
Nice one! Congratulations!

Pity they butchered the title though. Dead Roads on Kindle sounds weird and interesting, Dead House sounds about as generic as you can get for a horror title.

Will probably give it a look, though. Good luck with it!

isnt he just talking about the kindle digital book reader?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle

though theres a kindle county in the states too i think.

-which is odd, i know what roads to take to get from new york to vermont from memory, but do i know where the fuck birmingham is in relation to nottingham?, do i balls :lol:

Mike70
28-Sep-2009, 02:44 PM
i
though theres a kindle county in the states too i think.

kindle county is a ficitional county in the books of scott turow (i think). supposedly, it's a stand in for cook county where chicago is at.