PDA

View Full Version : Well, crap...

RJ_Sevin
24-May-2006, 04:28 AM
I go away for a little while, Neil tosses out the old forum, and gaggle of new faces takes over the Homepage. Hi, old friends. Hi, new folks.

DeadJonas190
24-May-2006, 04:56 AM
Welcome back, I hope all is going well for you.

I seem to remember a message saying the new forum was set up because it's easier on the server among other things.

idsaluteyoubub
24-May-2006, 01:19 PM
Was wondering where you went...good to see you back!

Yea...not many of the old folk post much anymore. Nor do I, really. Sad, in a way.:(

axlish
24-May-2006, 02:28 PM
Did you ever get my email about the Stephen King lecture?

p2501
25-May-2006, 06:22 PM
Welcome the **** back.

how's the wife an R3.5 ?

RJ_Sevin
27-May-2006, 06:19 PM
Axlish: yeah, I did get it. That's for the heads up! I wasn't able to make it to the show, though. Sorry I didn't write back -- I thought I had.

p2501: the wife and little one are great. She's still sexy, I'm still hairy.

Luke's almost 2 now, and stomping around, demanding food and acting like a nutball. He loves the original KING KONG -- watches it twice a day sometimes, and is absolutely gonzo for STAR WARS -- he says "Tar... ARSE!" in his cute little baby voice. I'm only letting him watch A NEW HOPE for now -- no EMPIRE or anything else until he can understand it.

We're nomited for the Stoker this year, for editing CORPSE BLOSSOMS. Quite exciting. I'm working at Barnes and Noble now. Only been there two months. having a nice time. Already got a tiny promotion/tiny raise, and will start training soon for full time.

MIGHT be doing make-up FX for a pretty decent-sized horror flick next year -- one that just might star some really cool genre notables You have no idea how jazzed I am about this -- but I'm keeping it in check. Everything is in place to make this movie happen, but you know how things go in the indie horror scene. As soon as I know for sure, I'll post here. The director has already pretty much stated that we'll be doing FX, but, just to seal the deal, we're gonna be putting together a video FX reel.

Back in New Orleans for a few days. I actually have some FX supplies in the ruins of my mom's hurricane ravaged house. Gonna have to sift through the mess and find 'em...