PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Zombie Strike Team !!

darth los
29-Sep-2009, 04:26 PM
Anyone they missed? anyone they included that shouldn't be on the list?

Look at the first 2 on the list. They're freakin' legends on these boards!

http://stars.ign.com/articles/102/1029134p1.html

:cool:

Mike70
29-Sep-2009, 04:52 PM
where's peter?!!!! lionel cosgrove and alice but no peter nor anyone from the dead films. pffft.

the lack of even one character from romero's universe earns the movie list a big, fat:
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/epic-fail-parenting-racoon-fail.jpg

darth los
29-Sep-2009, 05:50 PM
where's peter?!!!! lionel cosgrove and alice but no peter nor anyone from the dead films. pffft.

the lack of even one character from romero's universe earns the movie list a big, fat:
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/epic-fail-parenting-racoon-fail.jpg

I was just having fun with the list and thought it would be something fun to post.

but now that you mentioned it, that's definitely WTF material.

You would think they would atleast put Ben in there being that he started it all.

I agree. It really is a disrespect to GAr's work. Fuck em' then.

Skippy911sc
30-Sep-2009, 02:09 PM
Who the hell is Lionel and what movie is he from???

Since its the ultimate strike team...in terms of kicking Z ass I would say Ben is a fail (he did wind up a Z in the remake and shot in the head in the original)...but maybe Peter...at least he survived and kicked ass. But when comparing Peter and Alice..although her movies stunk she did kick some z ass! And looked pretty good doing it. You have to give it up to Ash and Shaun...although I bet Shaun (Simon Pegg) would disagree.

Mike70
30-Sep-2009, 02:53 PM

he's from peter jackson's "dead alive." it's also called "braindead" in some places.

darth los
30-Sep-2009, 03:10 PM

Since its the ultimate strike team...in terms of kicking Z ass I would say Ben is a fail (he did wind up a Z in the remake and shot in the head in the original)...but maybe Peter...at least he survived and kicked ass. But when comparing Peter and Alice..although her movies stunk she did kick some z ass! And looked pretty good doing it. You have to give it up to Ash and Shaun...although I bet Shaun (Simon Pegg) would disagree.

Or atleast we think Peter made it. That topic alone has been the subject of pages upon pages of debate.

But just like batman I have to give the edge to those who fight ghouls with no superhuman abilities, just their wits and a high caliber weapon.

Mike70
30-Sep-2009, 03:35 PM
Or atleast we think Peter made it. That topic alone has been the subject of pages upon pages of debate.

aw shit, you just didn't go there again did you? :lol:

and on second thought: alice is a tough ass character, regardless of how one feels about the resident evil movies.

still, i think peter ought to be a no-brainer for a list like this.

ProfessorChaos
30-Sep-2009, 03:46 PM
we gotta keep the audience of this particular article in mind: this had the adhd generation in mind, the ones who probably couldn't bear to sit through the original dawn and couldn't see past it's blue-faced zombies and corny 70's music/styles.

but really, fuck those stupid ass resident evil movies right in their ear. alice and her shitty franchise-ruining films can rot in celluloid hell.

darth los
30-Sep-2009, 04:00 PM
we gotta keep the audience of this particular article in mind: this had the adhd generation in mind, the ones who probably couldn't bear to sit through the original dawn and couldn't see past it's blue-faced zombies and corny 70's music/styles.

but really, fuck those stupid ass resident evil movies right in their ear. alice and her shitty franchise-ruining films can rot in celluloid hell.

And how many monents from Romero's films did they rip off in that franchise?

Atleast 5?

MikePizzoff
30-Sep-2009, 05:52 PM

Seriously, Skip?! :annoyed: Dead Alive/Braindead!

Trencher
02-Oct-2009, 12:53 PM
Commercials and pop-ups a plenty. Then a list of characters from zombie related movies and games presented without giving us something new or even something to laugh at.

Skippy911sc
02-Oct-2009, 03:50 PM
Who the hell is peter jackson... ;)

So I have yet to see that movie...I have something to add to my list.

I think if it did happen, the whole Z thing, and I had a choice of any Z killing character...Alice may very well fall in the top of that list. And as far as I am concerned Peter Lived due to the fact that the movie ended and he was alive...it is not my job to speculate on what really happens next...that is for the creator to decide.

darth los
02-Oct-2009, 03:57 PM
Commercials and pop-ups a plenty. Then a list of characters from zombie related movies and games presented without giving us something new or even something to laugh at.

Isn't that indicative of the entire adhd era that we are being forced to suffer through.

I tell you one thing, technology is great and all but really, Look at what it's doing to us.

Who the hell is peter jackson... ;)

So I have yet to see that movie...I have something to add to my list.

I think if it did happen, the whole Z thing, and I had a choice of any Z killing character...Alice may very well fall in the top of that list. And as far as I am concerned Peter Lived due to the fact that the movie ended and he was alive...it is not my job to speculate on what really happens next...that is for the creator to decide.

Well, just the fact that she has superhuman abilities, including telekenesis, puts her at the top for me no matter what the quality of the films themselves may be.

Trencher
05-Oct-2009, 05:06 PM
Isn't that indicative of the entire adhd era that we are being forced to suffer through.

Yeah people in general and the media especally should be more concerned with quality when they use technology, use it to create better product not make it easier to flood the market with crappy product.