PDA

View Full Version : frank zappa on "make me laugh"...

Mike70
29-Sep-2009, 06:27 PM
this is rather interesting. frank never even comes close to laughing.

vRNnRJny9j4

capncnut
29-Sep-2009, 09:13 PM
I saw one that was a fucking classic. Some girl was in the chair and she went through tons of comedians and man she was having a seriously hard time keeping her face straight. This one guy even started chopping up ice like a deranged madman and making strange noises but she still didn't crack.

The last comedian to come in was Max Wall, he went right up to her, slipped over on a piece of ice and that was her lot. She was in tears.

Mike70
29-Sep-2009, 09:23 PM
I saw one that was a fucking classic. Some girl was in the chair and she went through tons of comedians and man she was having a seriously hard time keeping her face straight. This one guy even started chopping up ice like a deranged madman and making strange noises but she still didn't crack.

The last comedian to come in was Max Wall, he went right up to her, slipped over on a piece of ice and that was her lot. She was in tears.

this one is classic as well. this lady starts doing lamaze breathing to keep from laughing. hilarious.

G9aTfJa0LQU

capncnut
29-Sep-2009, 09:47 PM
To bring Garry Shandling out is just cruel. That guy's face alone is enough to make you piss yourself laughing. :lol:

Mike70
29-Sep-2009, 09:56 PM
To bring Garry Shandling out is just cruel. That guy's face alone is enough to make you piss yourself laughing. :lol:

dude, when shandling and that other comic come out without their shirts and start posing, i would've been done.