PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Dawn fans

Ryan
29-Sep-2009, 09:08 PM
Came across this and thought I'd share

THE DEAD WILL RISE IN CASTLECOURT!

ON SALE NOW!
In 1978 George A. Romero directed 'Dawn of the Dead' set largely in a shopping mall it depicted the lives of four survivors of a Zombie plague and their attempts at creating a new world within an artificial environment only to have it overrun with the dreaded flesh eaters.

On October 31st 2009 you will be able to view the Romero classic on the big screen in Castlecourt shopping mall, perhaps surrounded with flesh eating Zombies too.

In keeping with the spirit of Romero's filmography you're down right encouraged to dress up and feast on what we have to offer.....

ON SALE NOW!

Tickets can be purchased through the Box Offices at the Belfast Waterfront and Ulster Hall.
028 9033 4455

Tickets are available through Queen's Film Theatre
028 9097 1097

and will be available shortly through www.queensfilmtheatre.com

AND

Wayne Simmons, author of critically acclaimed horror novel 'Drop Dead Gorgeous', will be in attendance for a book signing

paulannett
29-Sep-2009, 09:15 PM
Yep. I'll be there. Woot! It should be kick ass.

Castle Court is the perfect setting for it, it looks very Dawn of the Dead-esque.

Ryan
29-Sep-2009, 09:20 PM
My mate lives in Carrickfergus and did think about timing it to visit him but believe it or not I've already agreed to get drunk on the Bristol zombies walk on the same day:lol:

paulannett
29-Sep-2009, 09:59 PM
That sounds... different! I'd be afraid of some whacko taking pot shots at me!

I still think it's kind of cool that Castle Court are doing this, took me by surprise actually.

Ryan
30-Sep-2009, 08:07 AM
My mate asked if I wanted to go and it involves drinking and zombies, he knew I'd say yes.