PDA

View Full Version : Sarge

octo7
03-Oct-2009, 08:01 PM
Funny that he is in 3 movies! wonder how relevant his role will be in this one. Shame we know his grizzly fate.

MoonSylver
04-Oct-2009, 04:12 AM
Funny that he is in 3 movies! wonder how relevant his role will be in this one. Shame we know his grizzly fate.

Not really. The character in Land (Brubaker) is a different character from the character in Diary/Survival (In Survival he gets a name, "Nicotine" Crocket)

Unless he changed his name later on. In that case he's screwed...:lol:

As for his role? Leading man time in this one baby!:D

octo7
04-Oct-2009, 01:48 PM
Ahh i assumed he was the same character because of the uniform lol. That would have been trippy.

krakenslayer
18-Jan-2010, 11:10 AM
I just noticed that Alan van Sprang isn't the only returning actor in this movie. Devon Bostick, who plays the smart-mouthed kid, was Brian, Mulligan's son in Land too. Obviously not the same character though.

capncnut
18-Jan-2010, 03:19 PM
Christ, I thought Octo had found a way back for a second.

Mike70
18-Jan-2010, 03:31 PM
Christ, I thought Octo had found a way back for a second.

:lol:

i had that same thought before noticing the line.

he wouldn't be the first one to try and sneak back in under the radar.:shifty:

krakenslayer
18-Jan-2010, 03:47 PM
What did he do anyway? PM spamming or sumshit?

Mike70
18-Jan-2010, 03:57 PM
What did he do anyway? PM spamming or sumshit?

usual story. brett found out that octo's sex pistols collection was bigger than his. that's the end of ya when that bit of info comes out.

darth los
19-Jan-2010, 02:10 PM

Reading this got me to thinking.

The dead films don't have recurring characters. However, GAr is notorious for recycling the same actors. Who is actually on screen in the most dead films?

:cool:

krakenslayer
19-Jan-2010, 02:53 PM
Reading this got me to thinking.

The dead films don't have recurring characters. However, GAr is notorious for recycling the same actors. Who is actually on screen in the most dead films?

Hmm... Savini's in three, van Sprang is in three but Romero himself has actually been in five at least (dunno about the new one).

bassman
20-Jan-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I think that would have to be Romero himself. If you count things like his legs in Day and his voice in Land.

Am I the only one that's kinda irritated by Van Sprang's Sarge character? He just seems like a fake. He wasn't so bad in Land as Brubaker, but Sarge so far just seems "too cool for school". And don't get me started on the "cool" way he smokes his cigarettes in the promo videos for Survival.:rolleyes:

darth los
20-Jan-2010, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I think that would have to be Romero himself. If you count things like his legs in Day and his voice in Land.

Not to be annoying, because we all know I would never do that. :shifty:

But, it doesn't suprise me that GAr would have the most being that they are his films. Anyone know who would be second?

Moon Knight
23-Jan-2010, 12:55 AM
Savini is in 5 GAR directed films.

Martin, Dawn, Knightriders, Creepshow, and Land, with John Amplas being in the first 4 of those films.