PDA

View Full Version : Haha! Grey's Anatomy is so cliché!

EvilNed
05-Oct-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't follow this show, but I stumbled upon this article:

http://theformer786.blogspot.com/2009/09/literal-tv-titles.html

While reading it, I started up the television to see if anything was on. Turns out Grey's Anatomy was on. This is what the article says:

Every clip I've seen of this show involves someone crying, someone dying, and some singer whining in the background.

Well, I turned around and took a look at Grey's Anatomy. The scene was between two people. One started crying and there was a whining singer in the background. I laughed, I thought it was almost too good to be true. I checked back on the article to see what it said more, and this was the next line:

Oh, and everyone is sleeping with everyone else.

And sure enough they started making out the second I looked back and then they had sex.

A new scene started. The EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN, but in a different package. Whining music, tears, making out/sex.

AcesandEights
05-Oct-2009, 04:47 PM
Sure, sure Ned. You 'don't follow' the show, you 'just stumbled' upon the article.

Now we all want to know what you think about All My Children and General Hospital...or perhaps the new 90210 :p

But yeah, it seems pretty formulaic from what I've seen. Not that I watch it, mind you ;)

ProfessorChaos
05-Oct-2009, 09:19 PM
in exchange for me having her watch all kinds of south park episodes with me (some of which she enjoyed, my ex-gf used to make me sit through grey's anatomy...and fuck yeah, that show is so god-damn lame, predictable and boring. whiny shitty emo music, tears and all kinds of floozy tramps fooling around with pretty boy doctors...and don't even get me started about that fat sassy black lady.

god i hated that fucking show.:annoyed:

Skippy911sc
06-Oct-2009, 02:12 PM
I have seen worse, and yes occasionally I will be forced to watch this show. It has its moments as all programs do but the analysis is spot on in this case...some women just need this sort of emotional outlet...its either that or Prozac...and most of the time both.

Danny
06-Oct-2009, 02:39 PM
Still not as bad as soap operas, the other day im round a friends and his mums watching home and away and neighbors, one ends whilst were putting up a shelf, another starts and there a little too similar:

ME: So is this about some random teen pregnancy and a murder and a ruined wedding?

MATES MUM: yeah.

ME: damn, so home and aways over 30 minutes long now?, damn.

MATES MUM: no, this is neighbours.

ME: its a different show?

MATES MUM: yeah.

ME: but the plots are exactly the same?

MATES MUM: ...yeah?

ME: and you watch them both?, everyday?

MATES MUM: of course, you miss one you miss a lot, i love these shows, the writers are genius. I cant wait to see what happens in the wedding, it said something dramatic on the cover of tv times.

ME: i assume it will be something dramatic?

/SCENE

FUCK.SOAPS.