PDA

View Full Version : Only thing thats creepier than a clown:

octo7
05-Oct-2009, 08:38 PM
is an undead clown. I noticed one in Day on the platform with Miguel, one in Land when skater/stoner/ratboy gets eaten in the shed waiting for the boat with Cholo's money and the obvious one at the kids party in Diary. Was there one in Dawn too? Haven't noticed.

Zombo
05-Oct-2009, 08:53 PM
I dressed up like a zombie clown last Halloween, people went nuts for it. Big fun!! :clown:

bassman
05-Oct-2009, 08:55 PM
I can't recall a clown in Dawn.

There's a clown lead zombie in the new film Zombieland btw...

octo7
05-Oct-2009, 08:58 PM
zombo: post a pic of your clown-zombieness lol

bassman: i am looking forward to Zombieland :D. i will forever love Woody for his performance in NBK.

capncnut
05-Oct-2009, 09:19 PM
No clown in Dawn, I'm afraid but you're right about Day. Also I think there's a clown in ROTLD 1 or 2, not sure which one.

i will forever love Woody for his performance in NBK.
Don't wanna derail the thread but yeah, fucking underrated film that and easily Oliver Stone's third best film (1. Wall Street, 2. The Doors). It's really well made and put together.

octo7
05-Oct-2009, 09:23 PM
lol i loved the first ROTLD.

NBK is stones best movie by a mile, its less politically slanted than any of his other works, even platoon. Have you ever seen the Geraldo Riviera/CharlesManson interview that the Wayne Gail/Mickey interview is based on? its hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzIM4GGS1pI

blind2d
06-Oct-2009, 12:34 AM
Clowns aren't really that creepy to me... It, but that's all... and the one in Diary, actually. Damn, that was a cool scene. But yeah, my dad's been a clown ever since I was born, so I guess I'm just used to them... I think children are way creepier than the people who are paid to entertain them. :rolleyes:

BillyRay
06-Oct-2009, 03:01 PM
If the Reply box let me download a pic from my own computer, I'd show Y'all a Zombie Clown Puppet.

Just sayin'.

EvilNed
06-Oct-2009, 03:02 PM
There's a clown in Land too. Takes a chunk off of someone's neck.

blind2d
07-Oct-2009, 12:39 AM
Been said, Ned (see what I did there?). Thanks anyway...
Seriously, I don't understand why people think clowns are so creepy! They're just doing a job, like anyone else! Granted, they're the only ones who do it while dressed all silly like that, but come on! What is it? I just don't understand! Cops, politicians, military, ALL are scarier than some performer who likes kids!

EvilNed
07-Oct-2009, 06:32 AM
Oh yeah...

capncnut
07-Oct-2009, 06:34 AM
Seriously, I don't understand why people think clowns are so creepy!
Say that when one comes up and bites your dick off! :rolleyes::D

MoonSylver
07-Oct-2009, 06:43 AM
Seriously, I don't understand why people think clowns are so creepy!

http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2008/clowns/gacy.jpg

Really?:rockbrow:

(No offense to your Dad, just sayin'...:eek:)

capncnut
07-Oct-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeah, they have creepy make-up, offer kids balloons...

ZAWOxxKFsiI&feature=related
...and they knock your block off too! :D

octo7
07-Oct-2009, 08:07 PM
Been said, Ned (see what I did there?). Thanks anyway...
Seriously, I don't understand why people think clowns are so creepy! They're just doing a job, like anyone else! Granted, they're the only ones who do it while dressed all silly like that, but come on! What is it? I just don't understand! Cops, politicians, military, ALL are scarier than some performer who likes kids!

well for me its because of Wayne Gacy and Pennywise and Ronald McDonald. they just happen to be three very mainstream and very evil clowns

BillyRay
07-Oct-2009, 08:27 PM
Ohhh...there's an attachment button.

Here ya go.

octo7
07-Oct-2009, 08:58 PM
lol cool

blind2d
08-Oct-2009, 02:29 AM
Not bad at all... my dad also makes puppets, and I know he would be impressed by that, HOWEVER! Clowns. Are. Played! Of course, one could argue the same about zombies... but at least THEY'RE fictional! So are space clowns... but you see what I'm saying? Whatever happened to Chucky-type stuff? Bring back ventriloquist dummies! And... marionettes! Those guys are still well creepy! Or, if not into toys/puppets, why not evil doctors/nurses? Or old people? Or babies? Just looking for a little more creativity, I guess. Cthulhu?

clanglee
08-Oct-2009, 03:04 AM
http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2008/clowns/gacy.jpg

Really?:rockbrow:

(No offense to your Dad, just sayin'...:eek:)

Dammit!!!! You beat me to the Gacy reference. . . . .Damn You Moon!!!!!!!

MoonSylver
08-Oct-2009, 05:09 AM
Dammit!!!! You beat me to the Gacy reference. . . . .Damn You Moon!!!!!!!

Mwwaahahahah!!!:evil: I iz in yer head readn all ur thoughtz!!!!:D