PDA

View Full Version : A facebook nightmare...

Tricky
09-Oct-2009, 06:55 PM
"Stuart from Aberdeen finds out why you should never meet people youve only spoke to on facebook..."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ampc_facebook-nightmare_fun

:lol::lol::lol:...*breathes*.........:lol::lol:

krakenslayer
09-Oct-2009, 07:03 PM
That's f*cking horrible. :(

Tricky
09-Oct-2009, 07:05 PM
That's fucking horrible. :(

He's a 39 year old married man though, should have known better :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/4630590/Married-man-travels-400-miles-for-Facebook-affair-only-to-discover-it-is-a-hoax.html

Chic Freak
09-Oct-2009, 07:07 PM
Boys are so mean!!!

EDIT: Didn't realise he was married, not sorry for him anymore. lol

krakenslayer
09-Oct-2009, 07:11 PM
Fair enough if he was a married man, he deserved it then. It's still a bit of a shame though - apparently these guys attacked him and threw him into a swimming pool on holiday too. It's pretty much bullying.

octo7
09-Oct-2009, 07:31 PM
speaking of facebook. i wrote 'back from swineflu' on mine and was called into the office at Work due to them being afraid I might be contagious. NEVER add work colleagues to facebook!

AcesandEights
09-Oct-2009, 07:35 PM
This is exactly why I always bring a taser, ball gag, duct tape, shovel, small industrial clipping shears and a bag of lye to all my meetings with people I 'know' from the internet.

You just never can be too careful :shifty:

clanglee
09-Oct-2009, 07:45 PM
"It was a cruel thing to do. I've been taken for a ride. They wound me up good and proper."

Wow. . .I love our cousins across the pond. . . but you guys really have to work on how to properly show your anger. :lol: This guy doesn't even sound pissed!!

As far as the story goes. .. . .pretty funny.

MikePizzoff
09-Oct-2009, 07:48 PM
This is exactly why I always bring a taser, ball gag, duct tape, shovel, small industrial clipping shears and a bag of lye to all my meetings with people I 'know' from the internet.

You just never can be too careful :shifty:

Wanna hang out?

darth los
09-Oct-2009, 08:04 PM
Jesus that's bad.

:cool:

kortick
09-Oct-2009, 09:33 PM
what.....?

doesn't everyone use facebook
to lure strangers under false pretenses
to undisclosed locations for thier own
personal, yet legally questionable, enjoyment?

im so sure u all never do that.

AcesandEights
10-Oct-2009, 01:33 AM
what.....?

doesn't everyone use facebook
to lure strangers under false pretenses
to undisclosed locations for thier own
personal, yet legally questionable, enjoyment?

im so sure u all never do that.

Been there. Done that. Finished my penicillin prescription.

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2009, 10:21 AM
Geeeeez, what a numpty.

Like Chic, once I found out he was married, I lost all sorrow for him. Pity him still, in a "you stupid dope" kinda way. I certainly don't condone this kind of trickery either.

SymphonicX
12-Oct-2009, 09:32 AM
Feel sorry for his wife - but the dicks that did this to him don't deserve praise either, especially by the sounds of their earlier assault on this bloke!!

Still funny, did give me a chuckle - dude set himself up for a major fall there.

Neil
11-Apr-2012, 02:36 PM
Sorry to dig this up from the grave... Turns out he wasn't married, and a divorce was in progress prior to the story!

It's not fair on me or my ex-wife. We may be divorced but I don't like the fact it's affecting her. I'm trying to get access to my son and this is not helping me."

Stuart said magazine and television companies – including Trisha – had bombarded the former matrimonial home with calls. But he had moved out and ex-wife Louise – the mother of their four-year-old boy – had been forced to deal with them.

Stuart went on holiday to Cancun in Mexico in November to celebrate his divorce after eight years of marriage.

He broke his ankle when one of his Scouse tormentors threw him in the pool.

Sort of makes the Scousers look like the villains now!

slickwilly13
11-Apr-2012, 03:12 PM
People do stupid things on Facebook all the time. I unfriended a woman I went to public school with late last night. She posted photos from her trip to Jamaica a few years ago. Make a long story short, she went to a nudist beach and took a lot of pictures, including nude photos of herself. Most were censored, except for a few, which included her nip shots. Her update was posted on my homepage, so no one could miss it. Some guests at my house saw it, including my buddy's 4 yr old. I confronted her about it nicely. She argued with me and gave me an attitude, so instead of arguing with an idiot. I simply unfriended her.

Neil
11-Apr-2012, 03:41 PM
People do stupid things on Facebook all the time. I unfriended a woman I went to public school with late last night. She posted photos from her trip to Jamaica a few years ago. Make a long story short, she went to a nudist beach and took a lot of pictures, including nude photos of herself. Most were censored, except for a few, which included her nip shots. Her update was posted on my homepage, so no one could miss it. Some guests at my house saw it, including my buddy's 4 yr old. I confronted her about it nicely. She argued with me and gave me an attitude, so instead of arguing with an idiot. I simply unfriended her.

Maybe we should see the pictures so we can give a fair comment on the matter?

slickwilly13
11-Apr-2012, 04:08 PM
I have no problem posting them as long as I am not kicked off. "L"

krakenslayer
11-Apr-2012, 04:30 PM
Tits or GTFO :p

Neil
11-Apr-2012, 04:32 PM
I have no problem posting them as long as I am not kicked off. "L"

I'm not that desperate... :) Can't speak for everyone else though...

rongravy
11-Apr-2012, 08:15 PM
At least hook us up so we can friend her. I don't mind a little titty action...
Muwahahahahahaha.

slickwilly13
11-Apr-2012, 09:57 PM
At least hook us up so we can friend her. I don't mind a little titty action...
Muwahahahahahaha.

Good luck with that. She is asexual and hangs out mostly with homosexuals. "L"

MikePizzoff
12-Apr-2012, 01:48 PM
tits or gtfo :p

bravo!!!

slickwilly13
12-Apr-2012, 03:13 PM
bravo!!!

Care to share your Facebook nightmare, be'otch? I know you had one just recently with a foot long frank in your mouth. "L"

MikePizzoff
14-Apr-2012, 06:04 AM
Care to share your Facebook nightmare, be'otch? I know you had one just recently with a foot long frank in your mouth. "L"

HAHAHAHAHA God damn it!

rongravy
14-Apr-2012, 07:38 PM
Good luck with that. She is asexual and hangs out mostly with homosexuals. "L"
Big deal. So is my wife...
:p