10-Oct-2009, 02:34 AM
c8PWIBZtI-c

EvilNed
11-Oct-2009, 07:45 AM
God, I hate guns.

Purge
11-Oct-2009, 04:17 PM
Ned, Ned, Ned.

http://nanopedia.case.edu/image/haight-hippie.jpg :)

Danny
11-Oct-2009, 05:18 PM
God, I hate guns.

ditto, but i hate people more.

octo7
11-Oct-2009, 05:42 PM
guns don't kill people, rappers do!

capncnut
11-Oct-2009, 05:49 PM
guns don't kill people, rappers do!
"Summon the police, woo woo woo!"

:lol:

octo7
11-Oct-2009, 05:53 PM
:d :d

Wooley
12-Oct-2009, 01:20 AM
God, I hate guns.

They hate you too Ned.

Here, have some knife fight aftermath before you go off on some kind of "No guns, Know Peace" dreck.

http://calltodecision.com/oaw.htm
Cop gets sliced by dude with a blade. Think about this when the media is bawwing over some fool who gets shot by the po-po when he doesn't drop the shiv.

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1812919,00.html
Dude in this story kills 7 people with a knife in gun free Japan.

DubiousComforts
12-Oct-2009, 04:18 AM
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1812919,00.html
Dude in this story kills 7 people with a knife in gun free Japan.
Because everyone owning guns in Japan would have solved this problem how?

It's hysterical how the NRA avoids mentioning Japan's lack of violent crime because it skews pro-gun ownership statistics... but once someone goes berserk over there, watch out! :lol:

EvilNed
12-Oct-2009, 04:58 AM
http://calltodecision.com/oaw.htm
Cop gets sliced by dude with a blade. Think about this when the media is bawwing over some fool who gets shot by the po-po when he doesn't drop the shiv.

Ah, that must be Japan's annual murder.

SymphonicX
12-Oct-2009, 08:57 AM
"I can kill someone with a car, so why don't we ban cars?!?"

Probably because getting a car into a nightclub under your belt can be quite difficult. Unless you need a crane to get you out of bed, at which point going out to a nightclub is kinda moot, you aint gonna pull are ya?

"I can kill someone with a kitchen knife, why don't we ban kitchen knives?"

Sure thing, but ban them from everywhere except the kitchen. Much like banning guns everywhere except the cops and military. Also bear in mind it takes a lot more balls to stab someone than it does to shoot them.

"I can kill someone with a chainsaw, why don't we ban chainsaws!"

You can hear a chainsaw coming.

"I can kill someone with a toothpick, why don't we ban toothpicks?"

Because if you made an effort to kill someone with a toothpick, they probably deserved to die! Well done on the effort too.

"I can kill someone with anti-freeze, why don't we ban anti-freeze"

Didn't we have this conversation somewhere else recently?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

please don't use that as a means to jump on me...it was entirely a joke.

Just for clarification...me = anti gun...you = probably not but that's cool by me.

_liam_
12-Oct-2009, 09:06 AM
Citing Japan isn't wise seeing as they have a famously low violent crime rate

Anyway you can run away from someone who has a knife, end of, surely?

So in America do more criminals than innocent people get killed by firearms?

bassman
12-Oct-2009, 12:04 PM
:lol:

"gangstaz" = fat boys that still live with their moms and hang out at a hole-in-the-wall bar.

_liam_
12-Oct-2009, 12:09 PM
I swear one guy is just shooting a wall, also LOL at the Commando roll over the pool table near the start - he'd been saving that for years!

Mike70
14-Oct-2009, 02:09 PM
people are going to kill people. period. people are going to act violently towards one another. period. it's the same old song and dance that's been going since our species has existed.

that's the real issue, to me at least. not guns, knives, shillaleighs, etc. it's people. this drive to keep people "safe" is something i find irritating. life is full of inherent risk as is living in a free and open society. one of the things you must deal with if you want freedom is that some people are going to act the fool, some people are going to steal and people will kill one another. period. no govt. or cultural system can keep everyone "safe" all the time from personal violence. no amount of laws, police, and jails are going to stop another person from trying to hurt you if they take the mind to. in fact, i'd argue that preventing person on person violence is one of the hardest, if not nearly impossible, things in law enforcement.

and on that i'm done with gun threads on this site. it's become nothing more than keyboard masturbation.

in celebration, i think i'll go up to the hardware store this eve and buy a new handgun, then wear it around in public for a bit. living in ohio, it's perfectly legal. :D

bassman
14-Oct-2009, 02:15 PM
in celebration, i think i'll go up to the hardware store this eve and buy a new handgun, then wear it around in public for a bit. living in ohio, it's perfectly legal. :D

You're not required to get a permit in your state? I've actually been thinking of getting a permit to carry my handgun with me, but haven't got around to it.

After watching this video again....it's fookin hilarious. The way they hop around is just funny. And it's hard to tell on the video, but aren't they holding the guns sideways? That's a good way to miss your targets, morons.

Mike70
14-Oct-2009, 03:40 PM
You're not required to get a permit in your state? I've actually been thinking of getting a permit to carry my handgun with me, but haven't got around to it.

yeah, you do have to have a permit to carrying one in public. i've got one but have never taken a gun out in public before. i was actually being facetious.

one day, just for guffaws, i'm gonna go out with weapons crammed on me like mel gibson in thunderdome. i'm gonna walk into the courthouse and when i have to surrender my weapons, i will stand there for like 5 minutes pulling guns and knives from every conceivable hiding place and quietly, politely put them on the countertop.

DubiousComforts
14-Oct-2009, 04:08 PM
people are going to kill people. period. people are going to act violently towards one another. period. it's the same old song and dance that's been going since our species has existed.
Correct, but that has nothing to do with citing an incident in Japan as a good reason for owning guns in the United States. It's a different culture. Japan produces much more violent entertainment for children, yet their children don't grow up to be violent. Imagine that.

Btw, the video has been removed so I guess we're not even allowed violent entertainment as adults in the USA. :p

SymphonicX
16-Oct-2009, 07:21 AM

Unfortunately I think you're 100% right on that one....

SymphonicX
16-Oct-2009, 09:32 AM

After watching this video again....it's fookin hilarious. The way they hop around is just funny. And it's hard to tell on the video, but aren't they holding the guns sideways? That's a good way to miss your targets, morons.

Doesn't holding the guns like that also risk them popping their eyes out due to spent casings flying about?

I saw that on CSI once :)

MoonSylver
16-Oct-2009, 01:07 PM
And it's hard to tell on the video, but aren't they holding the guns sideways? That's a good way to miss your targets, morons.

Yeah,but then you can't look all cool, yo!:D

mista_mo
16-Oct-2009, 01:15 PM
I hear that there are sites one can attach to the side of their handgun to increase accuracy.

I'd love to shoot a sideways shotgun though

"Yo dawg, check out dis bizzatch up in hurr! I's jus' pull dis triggar and den bam! I's be shootang about 100 bullets mang! Dats alot of caps popped brah".

*bro fist*

kortick
16-Oct-2009, 01:29 PM
Holding certian guns sideways like that will
get the discharged shells tossed right in your face.

Not a bright move.

Now I know that at least some of you have
been in a bar when a gunfight broke out.

I know I am not the only one.

'fess up people.

SymphonicX
16-Oct-2009, 03:15 PM
lol, only bar fight I ever got in - I got a glass smashed into my face requiring stitches...

not my finest hour.

Never seen, used, or heard a gun though *proud*

bassman
16-Oct-2009, 03:17 PM
Never seen, used, or heard a gun though *proud*

How un-american. :p