PDA

View Full Version : Harper's Island

MikePizzoff
10-Oct-2009, 06:48 AM
Did anybody catch this mini-series? I just watched the entire thing on Netflix and completely loved it. For those of you in the dark - it was pretty much a slasher movie turned into a TV series. 13 episodes of great suspense, action, mystery, horror, and even gore! Even though the cast is huge, they really did a great job at making you feel for/relate with certain characters. Some of the ways they kill off characters are pretty inventive and just plain fun. It will also keep you guessing on who the killer is, and have you second-guess, and even return to previous premonitions.

Cal and Chloe's death scene had the biggest impact on me in anything I've watched in years. I don't know what it was, but it STILL has me thinking about it a whole week later. Call me a wimp, but it really was a tear-jerker.

AcesandEights
10-Oct-2009, 08:45 PM
Interesting. I've been hearing and seeing the name all over the place, but didn't know what it was all about.

Thanks for the heads up, Mike. Netflix, here I come!

AcesandEights
13-Oct-2009, 01:54 PM
I watched the first episode lastnight on Netflix. It was pretty decent, a good idea for a show and me and the GF will definitely give the next few episodes a shot.

Again, thank for the heads up, Mike.

MikePizzoff
14-Oct-2009, 03:43 PM
I watched the first episode lastnight on Netflix. It was pretty decent, a good idea for a show and me and the GF will definitely give the next few episodes a shot.

Again, thank for the heads up, Mike.

I think you're going to become quickly addicted. When it's over, you'll get this sense of "What do I do now? :confused:"