PDA

View Full Version : I've uploaded some Dawn of the Dead audio interviews

axlish
11-Oct-2009, 04:48 PM
Check them out at www.mallofthedead.net (click on the interviews link on the bottom of the page). The Roy Frumkes interview is 104 minutes so pack a lunch! Enjoy!

capncnut
11-Oct-2009, 05:25 PM
Listening now, thanks brother. :)

thxleo
11-Oct-2009, 09:26 PM
Are you stoned Eric when you do these interviews? Drink some 5 hour energy before you record them! J/K

axlish
11-Oct-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm using one of those earplug microphones, so the fidelity isn't so hot on my end. I only talked about every 20 minutes with Frumkes :)

thxleo
12-Oct-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm using one of those earplug microphones, so the fidelity isn't so hot on my end. I only talked about every 20 minutes with Frumkes :)

I noticed that Frumkes was a dream interview subject...he enjoys talking and gives really long responses, which makes it a lot easier for you. I listened to the whole thing and really enjoyed it. :)
BTW, the part where he talks about being at a party at Chiller that was a little crazy...Monrozombi and I happened to be there that night. Frumkes opened his hotel room door with a student filming and got me and Matt on tape. He asked us to sign waivers allowing him to use the footage, which I seriously doubt he would use anyway. I'm basically acting like a nerd asking if Mr. Frumkes would sign something for me.