PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead 2 Boycott Ending Next Week

darth los
14-Oct-2009, 08:45 PM
I never even knew there was one. I know there was talk about it but in order for there to be a boycott doesn't there first have to be a product or service available for purchase first? Then based on that availability the offended group chooses not to buy it? The threat of a boycott here is just that, a threat.

Am i off base here? Who exactly where these yo-yos's negotiating with? They should be fired.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/699955/Left-4-Dead-2-Boycott-Ending-Next-Week.html

:cool:

capncnut
14-Oct-2009, 08:53 PM
Doesn't surprise me that it's ending. Where can these stupid fucktards go with it exactly?

AcesandEights
14-Oct-2009, 08:59 PM
We have accomplished everything we can on our manifesto.

:rolleyes:

Manifesto...

slickwilly13
14-Oct-2009, 09:18 PM
Manifesto, huh? Aren't you guys the clever ones.:rolleyes: If you have a problem with a game or series, then just do not buy it. I didn't bitch and moan back in the '90's when Capcom made Street Fighter II : World Warrior, C.E., Turbo, Super, Super turbo, etc. I chose to play them in the arcades or rent them. I did not have to buy the games. No one forced me.

Craig
15-Oct-2009, 12:57 AM
Doesn't surprise me that it's ending. Where can these stupid fucktards go with it exactly?
Well Valve flew them out to their offices to have a look at L4D2 and answer their questions.

Danny
15-Oct-2009, 01:18 AM
good lord, wanna know hoe i shut up any boycotters i know?

1:your paying for a full game, not only a full game, but it is a game that includes more content than its predecessor, more enemies,more weapons, more campaigns, more music ect, ect.

2:when was the last time you played a valve game that wasnt at least worth the money you paid for it?

darth los
15-Oct-2009, 03:58 AM
It would be nice if they put all this energy into a cause that was actually worthwhile.

Danny
15-Oct-2009, 04:27 AM
It would be nice if they put all this energy into a cause that was actually worthwhile.

Thats exactly why they come off as supreme d-bags, theres so many better things to do with there time than rant about a game which technically doesnt even exist to them yet.:rolleyes:

slickwilly13
15-Oct-2009, 06:07 AM
So, all they received was a pair of plane tickets, possibly a free meal, and a pointless meeting in which they apparently were not in charge of. Seems like a waste of time and a failed effort.

darth los
15-Oct-2009, 04:59 PM
Thats exactly why they come off as supreme d-bags, theres so many better things to do with there time than rant about a game which technically doesnt even exist to them yet.:rolleyes:

You have no idea the frustration i feel when in this country our citizens can't even get decent health care yet we have these acne ridden nerds going on about this.

If people petitioned congress the same way this country would be a much different, better place. To quote Barbara from the remake, "Madness".

So, all they received was a pair of plane tickets, possibly a free meal, and a pointless meeting in which they apparently were not in charge of. Seems like a waste of time and a failed effort.

Don't forget the legends they have probaly made themselves in their own little communities. Things like that are really important to some people.