PDA

View Full Version : Video: Toddler falls under train....and SURVIVES!!

SymphonicX
16-Oct-2009, 10:27 AM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Train-Hits-Babys-Pram-Boy-In-Ashburton-Melbourne-Australia-Survives-Rail-Collision/Article/200910315406924?f=rss

Check out the vid attached to this news story!!! unbelievable! Lucky lucky boy survived being run over by a train...!!

MikePizzoff
16-Oct-2009, 12:17 PM
:eek: Holy shit! I can't imagine the horror she felt watching that happen. I also can't believe the little dude lived! That'll be the coolest shit for him to tell every time he meets someone new - "I was once ran over by a train."

Neil
16-Oct-2009, 02:47 PM
An better/alternative version of the video - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8310051.stm

Any way... HOLY SHIT!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

:eek: Holy shit! I can't imagine the horror she felt watching that happen. I also can't believe the little dude lived! That'll be the coolest shit for him to tell every time he meets someone new - "I was once ran over by a train."

There was a similar story last week, where a pram rolled off into the see... Unfortunately the little one wasn't buckled in, and they couldn't find them in time and drowned :(

capncnut
16-Oct-2009, 02:50 PM
The friggin' buggy was rolling away in front of the mother for a good few seconds before she tried to snag it back. With an oncoming train approaching!!!

Dozy twat bitch ought to be shot.

bassman
16-Oct-2009, 03:00 PM
Is this video really disturbing? I'm a bit scared to actually watch it. I've seen a person hit by a train once and it gave me nightmares for weeks.:|

SymphonicX
16-Oct-2009, 03:14 PM
its not gorey, just suggested - what really sticks in my mind is the mother holding her head in her hands, obviously screaming....but as the boy got away with just a bruise on his noggin I'd say it wasn't disturbing really....

Most train "deaths" are unbelievably brutal...people explode if the train is going fast enough....got a mate working on the Underground and he's told me some disturbing stories about suicides...

capncnut
16-Oct-2009, 03:19 PM
Is this video really disturbing? I'm a bit scared to actually watch it. I've seen a person hit by a train once and it gave me nightmares for weeks.:|
Buggy falls onto the track (and out of view) then train rolls in. Not that disturbing to me... just total stupidity and dumbfuckery. It really angers me.

DjfunkmasterG
16-Oct-2009, 03:25 PM
just total stupidity and dumbfuckery.

I am using that line from now on when I discuss the day to day dumbshit that occurs in my life. :p :p :p

In regards to the baby, luckly little fucker, but yeah the mom should have have been paying more attention, however, who would think the stroller would get away from you on a platform, not something I am sure most people would think about, but just the same she should have angled it to prevent rollaway.

AcesandEights
16-Oct-2009, 03:39 PM
I thought I'd heard something about this morning about this...amazing!

Neil
16-Oct-2009, 03:43 PM
The friggin' buggy was rolling away in front of the mother for a good few seconds before she tried to snag it back. With an oncoming train approaching!!!

What's the odds a mobile phone was involved in there somewhere :rolleyes:

MikePizzoff
16-Oct-2009, 04:41 PM

To me it looks like she goes to pull her pants up. As she's doing that, she looks over at the approaching train. She's got long hair, most likely skewing her peripheral vision, so when she looks back at the baby stroller, it's too late and just out of arms reach.

I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt because I couldn't see a mother just staring at her baby's stroller just rolling away from her and waiting a few seconds before reacting.