PDA

View Full Version : New dj hero trailer has put everyone i know off the game

Danny
16-Oct-2009, 01:19 PM
-not me however, much as i hold a seething distain for activision, the new E.A, this looks like mor of the same fun form the guitar hero/ rock band stuff, hell, its daft punk, im in then and there.

6XGbfGdxv2k

CoinReturn
16-Oct-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah, Activision sucks, blah blah blah, but DJ Hero actually looks pretty awesome, or at least the soundtrack does. There's a rolling tour coming to my neck of the woods in a few days showcasing the game, I might go check it out.

bassman
16-Oct-2009, 03:57 PM
When I first heard of DJ Hero I did one of these: :rolleyes: I suppose this is more fitting of the video game treatment than guitars, though...

Next it will be Bagpipe Hero, Ocarina Hero, or Tuba Hero....

Mike70
16-Oct-2009, 03:57 PM
wait...dj hero?

when did the unbound mound of sound get his own video game?:lol:

sorry guys, couldn't resist.

darth los
16-Oct-2009, 04:11 PM
When I first heard of DJ Hero I did one of these: :rolleyes: I suppose this is more fitting of the video game treatment than guitars, though...

Guitar hero is great, I have several installments of it. I happen to love all types of music regardless of the genre. As long as it's a good song I'm there. However, most people are not like that.

As they continue to release guitar hero games which are very heavy on the rock they are alienating a potentially huge revenue source by not offering games with more diverse music.

:cool:

Danny
16-Oct-2009, 04:24 PM
Guitar hero is great, I have several installments of it. I happen to love all types of music regardless of the genre. As long as it's a good song I'm there. However, most people are not like that.

As they continue to release guitar hero games which are very heavy on the rock they are alienating a potentially huge revenue source by not offering games with more diverse music.

reckon thats why harmonix is releasing band hero, more mainstream music, less "METTULZ"

darth los
16-Oct-2009, 04:28 PM
lol hells.

All this equiptmnet buying does get expensive though.

Band hero shouldn't hurt too much because i already have a BAss, Guitar Mic and drums. But to drop what is it? 200 bucks on this thing and not even know if i like it is the only thing that's giving me pause right now. Not the songlist mind you but scratching the turntables.

MikePizzoff
16-Oct-2009, 04:49 PM

:lol::lol::lol: I'm running down to the patent office right now!

Mike70
16-Oct-2009, 05:14 PM

i'm holding out for "one-man-band hero." i will finally be able to win friends and impress people with my ability to play the bass drum, the ukelele, and the kazoo at the same time.

darth los
16-Oct-2009, 06:12 PM
i'm holding out for "one-man-band hero." i will finally be able to win friends and impress people with my ability to play the bass drum, the ukelele, and the kazoo at the same time.

Don't forget the two spoons that you can click-clack over various parts of your body.

bassman
16-Oct-2009, 06:14 PM
Don't forget the two spoons that you can click-clack over various parts of your body.

I'm actually pretty good at that and have used it in a song.:lol:

It's fun...

darth los
16-Oct-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm actually pretty good at that and have used it in a song.:lol:

It's fun...

The song didn't happen to begin with the phrase, "when there's something strange", would it? :p

SymphonicX
17-Oct-2009, 08:46 PM
erm....

Dj hero? like...you pretend to play someone else's record on a record player...? Fucking hell just put a CD in your CD player, you'll be closer to the real thing...

krakenslayer
17-Oct-2009, 08:50 PM
The song didn't happen to begin with the phrase, "when there's something strange", would it? :p

LOL! Most hilarious mental image of the day, right there! :lol::lol:

Danny
17-Oct-2009, 09:04 PM
found this, looks fun to me.

6hI7kZ8rzj0

darth los
19-Oct-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL! Most hilarious mental image of the day, right there! :lol::lol:

Well, what other song would it be? lol

found this, looks fun to me.

6hI7kZ8rzj0

It looks interesting but, for me, there's no way of telling how game friendly or fun the controller is to use.