PDA

View Full Version : priceless, absolutely priceless!

Mike70
18-Oct-2009, 06:45 PM
this dude gets caught in a police bait truck and after the cops cut the power to the engine, this dude pulls out his crack pipe and starts toking up as the truck comes to a stop and the cops surround him. :lol:

nDiSjrqL7Kk

this one is a hoot too. the most famous last words in criminal history are spoken "don't worry dude, i know how to get away."

g5RDdyX4UKo

DjfunkmasterG
18-Oct-2009, 08:52 PM
Just watched all the videos on the Baitcar site...

People even stealing the cars get the feeling they're in a bait car, which would make me laugh.

MikePizzoff
18-Oct-2009, 09:44 PM
:lol: Priceless. I really don't understand how most people think they can get away with auto theft.

An old buddy of mine once stole a car radio. Like a genius, he decided to return to the car a few hours later. Needless to say, the cops were staking the car out and swarmed him. Jail time? Roughly 8 months.

I just don't see why people would take that risk.

DjfunkmasterG
18-Oct-2009, 10:14 PM
:lol: Priceless. I really don't understand how most people think they can get away with auto theft.

An old buddy of mine once stole a car radio. Like a genius, he decided to return to the car a few hours later. Needless to say, the cops were staking the car out and swarmed him. Jail time? Roughly 8 months.

I just don't see why people would take that risk.

Because most people are morons

octo7
18-Oct-2009, 10:27 PM
isnt that entrapment?

MikePizzoff
18-Oct-2009, 11:44 PM
isnt that entrapment?

Not in the least.

capncnut
19-Oct-2009, 12:26 AM
isnt that entrapment?
It's pretty damn close to it, Octo.

Granted these people were willing and ready to take the vehicle but they wouldn't have done so that night if the cops didn't leave it unlocked with the engine running. Technically, it could tempt someone into a first time offence.

Bogus, man.

As for the guy doing the crackpipe, I say good luck to him. I don't condone drug taking in the slightest but if he's going to the joint (no pun) anyway then why not smoke all the ice before those pigs take it from him. :D

bassman
19-Oct-2009, 12:57 PM
isnt that entrapment?

There's really no such thing as entrapment in the states anymore...

I love the baitcar videos where they get in and i actually say "this looks like a bait car" and then continue to steal it anyway.:confused:

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 02:34 PM
Not in the least.

i don't think it is either not even a little bit. the vast majority of people wouldn't even be looking into the window of car to see if the keys are in it. the engine isn't left running either. besides, what the fuck does that matter? the car doesn't belong to these people, therefore they have absolutely no right getting in the car and taking off with it. period.

DubiousComforts
19-Oct-2009, 03:36 PM
Granted these people were willing and ready to take the vehicle but they wouldn't have done so that night if the cops didn't leave it unlocked with the engine running. Technically, it could tempt someone into a first time offence.
Right, because instead of actually notifying the police, the first thing that I think of when coming across an unlocked, running vehicle is "MINE!" :p

capncnut
19-Oct-2009, 07:40 PM
Right, because instead of actually notifying the police, the first thing that I think of when coming across an unlocked, running vehicle is "MINE!" :p
Everyone has a demon inside of them. If you saw saw $100 in a telephone booth, are you gonna hand it in to the pigs?

blind2d
20-Oct-2009, 02:49 AM
What's so demonic about "finders-keepers"? Jeepers Creepers? I don't know... - 2D