PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world is coming on August 1st!!!!!

zombie04
25-May-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=6474&Template=newsfull

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

bassman
25-May-2006, 06:16 PM
Yep, that's a definite sign of the apocalypse....

But hey, I actually watched the first two. Not the for the film itself, but the the big-breasted actresses in white shirts. Then it rains.:D

Bunker65
25-May-2006, 06:19 PM
Damn !! The world is gonna end the day before my birthday :eek:. I had better ask for my gifts early this year !!!! :D

axlish
25-May-2006, 06:40 PM
This film should have been titled "Who Cares What You Did Last Summer". They'll always know who did what last summer? None of the original cast is even in this, so what are they referring to.

DjfunkmasterG
25-May-2006, 06:43 PM
This film should have been titled "Who Cares What You Did Last Summer". They'll always know who did what last summer? None of the original cast is even in this, so what are they referring to.

Hey axlish can I use that title for a parody film I have in mind inregards to this film series.

I think it would be hilarious to make a mockumentary about the Summer films.

MinionZombie
25-May-2006, 08:08 PM
You're not far off about the rain-on-white-vested-bewbs part, which was the best part. The first two were such trendy wannabe cash-ins on Scream, which was ... well, we all know. I can't believe they've made another - although I'd prefer lacklustre sequels than endless remakes of actual good movies.

axlish
25-May-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey axlish can I use that title for a parody film I have in mind inregards to this film series.

I think it would be hilarious to make a mockumentary about the Summer films.

Feel free, I have no use for it :cool:

MinionZombie
25-May-2006, 10:27 PM
Sh*t, I don't even know what I did last summer, ha!