PDA

View Full Version : dogs head kept alive

Rottedfreak
19-Oct-2009, 08:10 PM
Now first off it's quite distressing if your a dog lover (like me) but I find it fascinating if creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkUXwsNk&feature=related

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 08:18 PM
Now first off it's quite distressing if your a dog lover (like me) but I find it fascinating if creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkUXwsNk&feature=related

actually, i think that's just ridiculous and is as fake as a $14 bill.

this covers it and saves me a lot of time typing:

there are also certain anatomical issues that were ignored such as the fact draining blood from the circulatory system causes the vessels to collapse which would make reintroduction of blood as depicted in the film difficult if not impossible. Also the procedure with severed head only mentioned oxygenated blood being fed back into the severed head. Neural cells require other components besides just oxygen to survive and function properly for anything but the briefest time. Also, the head jerks and moves at some moments, which would be impossible without the neck muscles attached to the torso and spinal bones. It seems likely that while experiments were really carried out, the operation depicted in the video was staged for the purpose of producing this science film.

i almost never comment on youtube vids but that elicited a choice one.

capncnut
19-Oct-2009, 09:05 PM
Fake as fuck. The dog nods a bunch of times, takes more than a head to achieve that bodily action.

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 09:22 PM
Fake as fuck. The dog nods a bunch of times, takes more than a head to achieve that bodily action.

you should really read all the pussy ass whining in the vid comments by people who think this piece of tripe is genuine.

i mean christ, isn't it obivious??

bassman
19-Oct-2009, 09:24 PM
i almost never comment on youtube vids but that elicited a choice one.

And with one rude post you are now a member of the largest group of morons known to man: the members of youtube.:p

Seriously though...obvious fake.

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 09:26 PM
And with one rude post you are now a member of the largest group of morons known to man: the members of youtube.:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i've been a moron for a long time. why not extend my membership?
:moon:

sometimes i can't help myself.

actually, thanks jason. i thought about it and if folks want to wallow in their inanity, fine by me.

bassman
19-Oct-2009, 09:29 PM
You removed it.:lol:

I was just kidding with you, man. You do know that, don't you?

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 09:45 PM
You removed it.:lol:

I was just kidding with you, man. You do know that, don't you?

oh, i fully realize that but it still made me think about it. i don't know that i really want to be one "those" guys on the net anyway. thus the humorous nature of my response and my removal.

besides, it had a grammatical error in it.

capncnut
19-Oct-2009, 10:05 PM
i mean christ, isn't it obivious??
It's real goddammit, just like the 60's Mars landing footage!

TuaiSW89ZOM
It's real! It's REAL!!! :lol:

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 10:07 PM
It's real goddammit, just like the 60's Mars landing footage!

TuaiSW89ZOM
It's real! It's REAL!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that vid makes me ROAR in laughter.

for some strange reason i feel the urge to watch bigfoot vids now.

bigfoot lives!
gSpKWzJIs4Y

complete with actual sounds of bigfoot that were recorded in ohio!

capncnut
19-Oct-2009, 10:26 PM
gSpKWzJIs4Y

complete with actual sounds of bigfoot that were recorded in ohio!
Man, this thread might have inadvertantly triggered a cuntish offspring! :lol:

Those pics are brilliant and totally for the lulz. I only posted the Mars footage because it's just as credible as the dog head but twenty times more entertaining. Just like these bullshatters who just...

...bwaaa!

MWkGTJEK0Mc&feature=related
If you didn't see my post last year then check this bizatch out. An 'authentic' deadly serious piece of footage of a secret USSR landing on the moon, complete with alien bases, etc.

QzmmlaZ9b9I
Oh and we all know the Roswell autopsy tape is real right? :rolleyes:

Mike70
19-Oct-2009, 10:37 PM
Man, this thread might have inadvertantly triggered a cuntish offspring! :lol:

you know, the two of us are really like an axis of evil.:D

Andy
19-Oct-2009, 11:56 PM
QzmmlaZ9b9I
Oh and we all know the Roswell autopsy tape is real right? :rolleyes:

Your saying it isnt? :stunned:

Mike70
20-Oct-2009, 12:02 AM
Your saying it isnt? :stunned:

capn, i can see we are going to have to let him down easily.

kid gloves, bro, kid gloves.

Rottedfreak
20-Oct-2009, 10:11 AM
The infamous Patterson film is the hardest to discredit, there's one arguement which says it being a guy in a apesuit is more preposterous then the real deal. Some say the costume looks better then anything Hollywood came up at the time (1967) and that the arm movement is impossible for a guy in a apesuit.
I recall a documentry on the subject where the film makers asked a park ranger if he ever found a body he said no but then went on that he's never found a bears body either and he knows they exist in his park, the reason bodies arent found is because scavengers pick them clean.

krakenslayer
20-Oct-2009, 11:19 AM
The infamous Patterson film is the hardest to discredit, there's one arguement which says it being a guy in a apesuit is more preposterous then the real deal. Some say the costume looks better then anything Hollywood came up at the time (1967) and that the arm movement is impossible for a guy in a apesuit.
I recall a documentry on the subject where the film makers asked a park ranger if he ever found a body he said no but then went on that he's never found a bears body either and he knows they exist in his park, the reason bodies arent found is because scavengers pick them clean.

I'm not personally a believer in the Patterson film, but there are a few surprisingly odd things about it that aren't really apparent on first glance. One was that, a couple years back, the video was analysed by some biologists and audiovisual experts who were initially dismissive until they noticed that the creature's buttocks and thighs seemed to have realistic muscle tension and the muscles contracted each time the thing took a step. They said if this was a guy in a suit, the muscle motion would not visible and it would be very difficult for anyone to fake even if they considered such a minor and almost invisible detail worth faking.

Like I said, I'm not a believer in the video, but it's one of those things that made me go "hmm". :)

MikePizzoff
20-Oct-2009, 12:50 PM
besides, it had a grammatical error in it.

:lol::lol::lol: You never cease to entertain me, Mike.

Mike70
20-Oct-2009, 12:59 PM
Like I said, I'm not a believer in the video, but it's one of those things that made me go "hmm". :)

i'll have to see if it is on youtube but john vulich (emmy award winning makeup artist who got his start on day) was asked to take a look at the film, the way it was shot, etc. he came to the conclusion, based on his exp. with effects in films, that it was most likely a fake and was even able to recreate it pretty well exactly.

if the patterson film is fake, it is a damn clever one.

kortick
20-Oct-2009, 07:25 PM
wait I just saw this thread.

They kept a dogs head alive? Just the head?

Did they at least provide an ass or someother
body part for it to lick?

Did they let it stick its nose in thier crotch?

I dont think that this experiment was at all right.

No.

Mike70
20-Oct-2009, 07:53 PM
:lol::lol::lol: You never cease to entertain me, Mike.

at least somebody finds me entertaining other than just me.

blind2d
21-Oct-2009, 02:02 AM
Everything's fake besides unicorns, dragons, faeries, Loch Ness, bigfoot, and certain crop circles. Dogs, cats, donkeys, birds, lions, frogs, pigs... all fake.

clanglee
21-Oct-2009, 07:42 AM
I have here absolute proof of the existence of ghosts. Incontrovertible evidence of the the existence of an afterlife!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7N1MmISJXRI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7N1MmISJXRI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>