PDA

View Full Version : The BEST youtube Video ever... I am serious Laugh out Loud Funny

DjfunkmasterG
20-Oct-2009, 12:52 AM
B0Sm2MQSyEo

I dare you not too laugh at this, especially if you're int he USA and live in a major city and hate car salesman

Mike70
20-Oct-2009, 12:59 AM
B0Sm2MQSyEo

I dare you not too laugh at this, especially if you're int he USA and live in a major city and hate car salesman

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow, there is finally truth in advertising.

i focking totally busted out laughing at that "bring your wife. we'll fuck her."

blind2d
20-Oct-2009, 02:46 AM
Yay!!!! I think... I've seen this before, though... oh, maybe that was a dream... sometimes they're prophetic.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Oct-2009, 11:04 AM
I am still laughing my ass off at this video

bassman
20-Oct-2009, 11:05 AM
:lol:

That takes me back to those annoying car commercials that were seemingly made for a few bucks and when they would air the volume was somehow MUCH louder than the show you were watching. Those pissed me off...

MikePizzoff
20-Oct-2009, 12:52 PM

That takes me back to those annoying car commercials that were seemingly made for a few bucks and when they would air the volume was somehow MUCH louder than the show you were watching. Those pissed me off...

The entire post season of baseball on TBS has been that way. I can barely hear the game then suddenly I'm scrambling for the remote to turn down the barrage of Captain Morgan commercials.

kortick
20-Oct-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm pretty sure I bought a car from them at one
time.

the best part of the place is you get to sniff
the seats of the car all u want.

SymphonicX
22-Oct-2009, 12:19 PM
I can relate to hating car salesmen...especially when I lost 2k on a dodgy motor last year!!! Argh.

deadpunk
01-Nov-2009, 01:37 AM
OMG that was hysterical!!!! I laughed so hard I think I felt a few drops leak out.