4 large cod
2 meat pies
4 battered sausages
6 large portions of chips
mushy peas
curry sauce
2 two litre bottles of coke

Astounding! :stunned:

Click (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2692469/70-stone-Brits-tragic-ambition.html) for article.

Mike70
21-Oct-2009, 04:05 PM
The 70 stoner from Ipswich has the following for midday lunch:

4 large cod
2 meat pies
4 battered sausages
6 large portions of chips
mushy peas
curry sauce
2 two litre bottles of coke

Astounding! :stunned:

Click (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2692469/70-stone-Brits-tragic-ambition.html) for article.

:stunned::eek:

let me get this straight - this guy already weighs 70 focking stone (which in and of itself is incredible) but wants to gain more weight and be the fattest man in the world? that is disgusting, no other way to put it, disgusting.

does it not piss you all off over there that YOU are paying for this repulsive mass to do nothing but stuff his face while people from NHS wait on him hand and foot?

AcesandEights
21-Oct-2009, 04:07 PM
What's worse is the picture accompanying the article.

And of course, nothing tops the claim that: >>he wanted to become so huge<<!

And let's not forget...

It also emerged last night the cost of Paul's care over the last few years has topped £1MILLION.

capncnut
21-Oct-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, and it looks like we're gonna be coughing up for the life-saving operation that he needs as well. I hate to sound so blunt but I say let him die. He is a pimple on the ass of society.

DjfunkmasterG
21-Oct-2009, 04:26 PM
I am a big guy, and even I knew I was getting too big and did something about it. At my heaviest I was at 420 that was Dec 3 2008, as of October 15th I am now 289, all I did was severely restrict my diet by making up the missing stuff using multi vitamins.

I consume no more than 2100 calories 6 days of the week and on 1 day I allow 3100, just to indulge in a little something, but then its back to the restricted 2100.

My knees, heart and muscles love me for it.

Mike70
21-Oct-2009, 04:33 PM
I am a big guy, and even I knew I was getting too big and did something about it. At my heaviest I was at 420 that was Dec 3 2008, as of October 15th I am now 289, all I did was severely restrict my diet by making up the missing stuff using multi vitamins.

that's awesome and keep it up, gary. do you have a target weight you'd like to be at?

DjfunkmasterG
21-Oct-2009, 04:36 PM
that's awesome and keep it up, gary. do you have a target weight you'd like to be at?

For my size and frame I should be 195-220, so I am aiming for around 215-220, but the doc said even at 250 I would be good, so we'll see where it goes.

kortick
21-Oct-2009, 05:32 PM
wow that is impressive DJ

Keep it up and u will get to your goal.

Just remember those last pounds (or stones idk)
get harder to lose as u get closer to your goal
so dont give up.

And as far as that morbidly obese bastard
cant he be fed to starving children in India
or something so I dont have to watch TV
commercials telling me that for less than the
price of a cup of coffee I can feed a kid.
Feed the whole villiage with him.

God,,,where is the killer from Seven when
you need him?

Tricky
21-Oct-2009, 05:43 PM
I was reading about him today, apparently after totalling up all the doctors appointments, transport, operations, home help, prescriptions etc, that fat cretin has cost the NHS £1million!! :eek: how many ill people who have tried to look after themselves all their lives could have benefitted from the treatment that greedy shit has soaked up?
DJ you had the right idea, recognised you were getting too big, did something about it, and now feel the benefits! hats off to you! :D
Apparently this bloke has a "compulsive eating disorder" well im sorry, I have obsessive compulsive disorder & have a bizzare & sometimes frightening range of compulsions popping into my head daily but I can shut them off quite easily & have long since learned to just ignore them, so im sure this disgusting individual could resist the urge to keep ramming food down his throat quite easily :mad: what a waste of taxpayers money

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2009, 06:00 PM
Blimey o'reily.

Well, I'm of the opinion that grossly overweight people should get one free pass, after that, if they get vast again, they cough up the dough themselves - it's not like they can claim ignorance.

It's certainly easy enough to gain weight, and the main problems I think are:

1) Poor food education.
2) Lack of self control.

I have to say I piled on the pounds at uni, simply because I didn't actually know how many calories were in the food, and ate according to when I felt full.

Needless to say, that's the wrong way to go about it, and it's amazing how you don't notice until you suddenly discover - "bloody nora!".

Now while I wasn't epic, I can certainly see the gut girth in my graduating photograph - my heaviest point - after uni I stopped putting on weight and levelled off, then I got my arse in gear and set about dropping the excess.

As a result I've dropped two jeans sizes with sod all effort - it's simply calorie counting with some exercise.

I could have lost the weight faster, and continue losing faster, but I specifically didn't want to so as to avoid any of that saggy skin business, not that I'd really be troubled by it I don't think, but well you know ... plus I'm generally lazy, so losing it slowly suits my attitude. :p

Also - Dj - top notch dude, great stuff! :thumbsup:

Mike70
21-Oct-2009, 06:21 PM
Blimey o'reily.

this guy really has zero excuse. this is a man who makes no bones about the fact that he is going to eat, eat, eat until he is the fattest man in the world, as if that would make him king of coolsville.

so why should NHS and the UK taxpayers have to fork out the dough to jabba the hutt here to eat himself to death? that's not medical care, it's throwing good money after bad.

mista_mo
21-Oct-2009, 07:05 PM
the heaviest i've been is 165 pounds, and I was disgusted with myself. I have no idea how someone can let themselves get that goddamned large- or even want too.

I love eating, it is probably my biggest vice, but oh my good lord, what he eats disgusts me.

Chic Freak
21-Oct-2009, 11:16 PM
I can understand having an eating disorder and being in denial about it (i.e. saying you want and are choosing to live this way).

What I don't understand with people like this is how they remain so fat. Who is feeding them, as they so obviously can't get up and feed themselves? If you were looking after someone like this and they asked you to fetch a heap of takeaway for them, wouldn't you say no and make them a nice salad with a mineral water instead?

SymphonicX
22-Oct-2009, 09:32 AM
:stunned::eek:

let me get this straight - this guy already weighs 70 focking stone (which in and of itself is incredible) but wants to gain more weight and be the fattest man in the world? that is disgusting, no other way to put it, disgusting.

does it not piss you all off over there that YOU are paying for this repulsive mass to do nothing but stuff his face while people from NHS wait on him hand and foot?

Yes, it definitely pisses me off.

he's making an effort for this, it's not even like he's PRETENDING its a glandular issue.

I've probably never meant this phrase more literally: What a fucking waste of space!!!!

MinionZombie
22-Oct-2009, 10:11 AM
this guy really has zero excuse. this is a man who makes no bones about the fact that he is going to eat, eat, eat until he is the fattest man in the world, as if that would make him king of coolsville.

so why should NHS and the UK taxpayers have to fork out the dough to jabba the hutt here to eat himself to death? that's not medical care, it's throwing good money after bad.

Indeed sir, I was speaking more generally ... however, in this case, the guy can go fuck himself. Deliberately eating to become the world's largest fat ass is a joke, and it's a waste of tax payer money.

What I don't understand with people like this is how they remain so fat. Who is feeding them, as they so obviously can't get up and feed themselves? If you were looking after someone like this and they asked you to fetch a heap of takeaway for them, wouldn't you say no and make them a nice salad with a mineral water instead?

I think that's the whole "feeder" thing ... there was a horror movie about that a while ago (quite gross too). The eater just becomes a bloated blob on a bed, and the feeder (who is sexually or otherwise attracted to extreme obesity) provides the food and just keeps feeding them.

Indeed - horrifying - and that movie (called "Feed", or something like that), really did freak me out.

*shudders*

Chic Freak
22-Oct-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I watched a documentary on TV a couple of years ago about eater/ feeder relationships- it's just abuse, whether either party is aware of it or not.

I think the NHS funding should be used to help him in ways that encourage change, rather than maintenance of his current situation. However, I think it would set a dangerous precedent to refuse him NHS treatment altogether on the basis of his situation being his own fault. By that logic you would also have to stop treating smokers with smoking-related illnesses, drinkers with alcohol-related illnesses, extreme sportspeople with sporting injuries, etc etc etc on the basis that they knew they were running a higher than usual risk of needing medical attention when they consciously chose to actively pursue that behaviour.

If I was in charge of him, it would be no fucking nonsense though, like I suggested before! The NHS could pay me to feed him All-Bran for breakfast, skinless chicken breast for lunch and and salad for dinner everyday- computer off and motivating TV shows on, to be watched while doing sit-down exercises! I am not kidding!!! *wants to get in there*

In conclusion, I don't like the idea that the NHS are spending money purely on keeping him alive in his present condition, but I am in favour of them treating him in such a way as to improve his situation and bring him back to the land of being merely chubby! I would oppose any move to withdraw treatment altogether because I don't think it would be fair.

Danny
22-Oct-2009, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I watched a documentary on TV a couple of years ago about eater/ feeder relationships- it's just abuse, whether either party is aware of it or not.

I think the NHS funding should be used to help him in ways that encourage change, rather than maintenance of his current situation. However, I think it would set a dangerous precedent to refuse him NHS treatment altogether on the basis of his situation being his own fault. By that logic you would also have to stop treating smokers with smoking-related illnesses, drinkers with alcohol-related illnesses, extreme sportspeople with sporting injuries, etc etc etc on the basis that they knew they were running a higher than usual risk of needing medical attention when they consciously chose to actively pursue that behaviour.

If I was in charge of him, it would be no fucking nonsense though, like I suggested before! The NHS could pay me to feed him All-Bran for breakfast, skinless chicken breast for lunch and and salad for dinner everyday- computer off and motivating TV shows on, to be watched while doing sit-down exercises! I am not kidding!!! *wants to get in there*

In conclusion, I don't like the idea that the NHS are spending money purely on keeping him alive in his present condition, but I am in favour of them treating him in such a way as to improve his situation and bring him back to the land of being merely chubby! I would oppose any move to withdraw treatment altogether because I don't think it would be fair.

get the guy to sit shirtless in front of a mirror and eat that shit whilst a circle of women point and laugh at him, that should get it into his head that its not a desirable lifestyle.
its like a very expensive suicide when you think about it.

SymphonicX
22-Oct-2009, 04:01 PM
wtf?!!

Mike70
22-Oct-2009, 04:09 PM
wtf?!!

looks like another spamming piece of shit has stopped by for a visit.

reported that post. i just took a look and this fucking asshole is posting the same thing on thread after thread.

capncnut
22-Oct-2009, 04:26 PM
All gone now. ;)

SymphonicX
22-Oct-2009, 04:33 PM
capncnut is the spam-slayer...!

MinionZombie
22-Oct-2009, 05:47 PM

MASSIVE Paul Mason WANTED to become the world's heaviest man, it was revealed last night.

His bizarre ambition came to light three years ago after he lost 20 stone in hospital.

Paul, now 48, told stunned staff his weight loss was not what he really yearned for.

That's what, for me, sets this dude apart from the normal obese folk. Normally it's a disorder, or people who have gotten out of control after they discovered (too late, in their minds) how huge they'd gotten.

This dude wants to be a mountain of fat arse.

People can enjoy a drink, or enjoy a smoke, and not take it too far by any means ... meanwhile others can get carried away and before they know it, they have a problem. Same with food.

Because this guy has a goal of being a giant fat jabba, it's a totally different case. He already lost 20 stone after NHS treatment, but he's piling it back on again deliberately - in my view, that's case for removal of free treatment. He has no excuse at all.

This is also quite disgusting:

And he ATE his mother out of house and home as the cost of his scoffing meant she could not keep up with mortgage repayments, leading to repossession.

And this is interesting:

Paul featured in a TV documentary about obesity in 2006. In the show, made by Raw Television and aired on More 4, he argued it was his "human right" to be housed and given handouts.

He said: "I never made myself like this. I don't want to be like this."

Interviewer Giles Coren, the food critic, left and said outside: "I had to get out of there. The victim mentality is a little bit hard to bear."

Seemingly there is a history of events that could create a mentality to eat like this, but goddamn ... this dude needs a huge smack upside the head for wasting so much time, effort and money.

It's a good thing I'm no in the social care line of work, isn't it? :p

Chic Freak
23-Oct-2009, 04:00 PM
This dude wants to be a mountain of fat arse.

Doesn't that just scream "mentally ill" to you? He claims he wants to be critically ill, disabled, mocked, hideous? Something's up with him and he needs psychological treatment, which the NHS should provide.

People can enjoy a drink, or enjoy a smoke, and not take it too far by any means ... meanwhile others can get carried away and before they know it, they have a problem. Same with food.

Exactly, and with every beer we drink or cigarette/ reefer we smoke, we know we are damaging our health, but we do it anyway, and if we got ill as a result, we would expect the NHS to treat us.

... this dude needs a huge smack upside the head for wasting so much time, effort and money.

Absolutely agreed. Judging by the (no doubt highly biased and oversimplified) article, I don't think I agree with the way he's being treated and would support an approach focused entirely on changing rather than maintaining him, but to withdraw all treatment at this point would be non-voluntary euthanasia, aka murder.

octo7
23-Oct-2009, 08:54 PM
with such a specific diet i guess he must be OCD as well as obese.