PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Considering Incentive Program

darth los
21-Oct-2009, 05:28 PM
This sounds like it might be worth checking out but i have no idea where to start and as you read time is short. Any suggestions? Anyone here get an e mail like this?

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700102/Microsoft-Considering-Incentive-Program.html

:cool:

MikePizzoff
21-Oct-2009, 10:18 PM
I didn't get this e-mail.

I am a card-carrying member of the XBOX diamond club... but that club sucks and I don't buy stuff/eat anywhere which the card can benefit me. Even if I did go to some restaurant where I can use the card, I'd feel like a goober giving it to the waiter/waitress and asking for me "XBOX discount".

Danny
21-Oct-2009, 11:50 PM
Microsoft is really sinking money lately, but to be honest none of there recent stuff interests me, the console is a piece of shit with a 100% failure rate, i know ill get another red ring eventually, but its the games that keep em playing, not stuff like this.

capncnut
22-Oct-2009, 02:23 AM
the console is a piece of shit with a 100% failure rate
If there was a 100% fail rate, how the fuck would it continue selling?

Not a single fail my end. My cousin hasn't had a problem since launch. My mate Alex is still using a launch model with no problem and thats just a couple of streets in Kent.

You and your percentages... just like the '80%' of people who had a fit watching that Pokemon episode. :rolleyes::p

darth los
22-Oct-2009, 03:33 PM
I didn't get this e-mail.

I am a card-carrying member of the XBOX diamond club... but that club sucks and I don't buy stuff/eat anywhere which the card can benefit me. Even if I did go to some restaurant where I can use the card, I'd feel like a goober giving it to the waiter/waitress and asking for me "XBOX discount".

That's like some real truth or dare shit right there !!! LMAO !!

I would pick the truth on that one dude, especially if you're trying to score on that particular night.

:cool: