PDA

View Full Version : God of War III: Everything We Know

darth los
22-Oct-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't know about you guys but these games Are F'in' Awesome!! Can't wait for the release.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/103/1037376p1.html

:cool:

Danny
22-Oct-2009, 07:51 PM
MEH.

for me this series takes the "im such a manly man, im not gay, honest!" over-macho bullshit that annoys me in gears of war and triples it, its like army of two, gameplays fun, but when your playing such a dick whats the point in finishing it?, you dont care about them, about there story, its technically impressive but i just cant get into them myself.

different strokes though y'know.

darth los
22-Oct-2009, 08:07 PM
MEH.

for me this series takes the "im such a manly man, im not gay, honest!" over-macho bullshit that annoys me in gears of war and triples it, its like army of two, gameplays fun, but when your playing such a dick whats the point in finishing it?, you dont care about them, about there story, its technically impressive but i just cant get into them myself.

different strokes though y'know.

LOL. So you're saying the Game has shades of the film 300 in it ? :lol:

I say that because i felt virtually the same way about that film. Technically impressive, also shades of gay (considering the time period it was set in, it's only being historically accurate) and beautiful to watch, but again, meh.

Danny
22-Oct-2009, 08:08 PM
YES! exactly like 300!:lol:

darth los
22-Oct-2009, 08:18 PM
YES! exactly like 300!:lol:

LMAO !! :lol::lol:

I guess it appeals to me because I've always been fascinated with Greek/Roman mythology.

But yeah, lol. It seems as if we're on the same page on that one.

CoinReturn
22-Oct-2009, 08:59 PM
The GoW series is pretty kick ass and the brutality is second to none, but I can't help but feel underwhelmed by gameplay videos of GoWIII. It seems like the exact same game as the first two, and while colorful, the visuals remind me of an PS2 game upscaled to HD.

Bayonetta is the action game that I'm waiting for. Unfortunately it got delayed until January for everywhere but Japan. Famitsu's latest issue had all four reviewers gave it 10,10,10,10, which only a handful of games have ever gotten from that publication. Last week I made a JPN 360 account and downloaded the demo and was totally blown away. It's like Devil May Cry splashed with gameplay elements (like charged attacks) from Viewtiful Joe. Just awesome stuff, and it's totally reinvigorated my interest in action games.

Danny
22-Oct-2009, 09:15 PM
Bayonetta is the action game that I'm waiting for. Unfortunately it got delayed until January for everywhere but Japan. Famitsu's latest issue had all four reviewers gave it 10,10,10,10, which only a handful of games have ever gotten from that publication. Last week I made a JPN 360 account and downloaded the demo and was totally blown away. It's like Devil May Cry splashed with gameplay elements (like charged attacks) from Viewtiful Joe. Just awesome stuff, and it's totally reinvigorated my interest in action games.

yeah ditto, ive been excited about baynoetta since i found out its from the guy who made devil may cry.